Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

I was hanging out with his Mii yesterday. Kind of an asshole actually.

pheonix561 and Eka like this

Posted

What does your Mii look like?

Posted

Despite having a fedora, EDA is a cool guy, and either he'll grow past the fedora or he'll keep wearing it, but in the end it wont affect our friendships with him because all of us are mature enough not to let a goddamn hat come between us...

Right?

Posted

anyone can wear what they want unless its ammonsa who has to wear her barista outfit at all times

Chimetals likes this

Posted

lol did you guys see that sony conference at e3

did they just roflcopter all over microsoft or what

Posted

Sony's and Nintendo's E3 announcements basically have my wallet. Sony's burn was great to Microsoft, but the stuff that keeps popping up on Tumblr has me feeling so bad for them. I mean yeah, it was probably one of their worst decisions to announce what they did for the Xbox One, but WOW people just jumped aboard that wagon and went to town after Sony smacktalked them.

Still not getting an Xbox One, but dearlord the hate.

Posted

Every bit of hate is justified.

They don't care about you. Why should you care (at all) about them?

Posted

Every bit of hate is justified.

They don't care about you. Why should you care (at all) about them?

I mean, Nintendo and Sony aren't exactly our friends, either. Money is the goal with every business.

Posted

A balance between money and customer satisfaction is the ultimate goal of any customer-driven business. It's what I've always said.

Every move I've seen from both Sony and Nintendo show that they have the customer in mind. They, at the very least, give us the time of day. You can tell Sony cares about giving you value (Playstation Plus, PSP digital games transfer to Vita, Streaming on PS4) and generally making it easy to enjoy gaming. Nintendo has always put great pride into their products and have been generous with their backwards compatibility as well. Both care about money, of course, but they also seem to genuinely care about their customers. Which is the sign of a great business.

Microsoft is taking a huge shit on everyone. It's not even a fair comparison at this point. I have no sympathy for them. They've given up customer satisfaction in favor of PR bullshit and profit. 

If they were to come out and admit they made a mistake, then I might relent. But I'm not going to stop, because people forget easily and I do not want a console like this to succeed. I love competition, but only when it benefits the consumer. As it stands, Microsoft needs to go.

Posted

That last one's probably my favorite, pfft. What's the comic?

Posted

These webcomics are so great. 'v' I read all of them last night, lol.

gun.gif

Teto likes this