Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

thanks

Posted

Kind of exciting, right? Find a christmas card track the return address to an empty house. And an estranged relative. Its like a mystery novel

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

Yeah except instead of a secret agent X-files guy, he's probs just a drug addict!

Teto likes this

Posted

My 420 resolutions are to try more art stuff, different techniques and such, and to try to make more friends. Or at least be generally more friendly. Even if I havta grit my teeth and not say anything at times. Hopefully it'll work out and my horizons and connections will expand because of it!!

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Hey what happened with your estranged uncle?

Posted

My parents met up with his partner, and apparently he's been urging my uncle to reunite with us for a while now. I guess he's just embarrassed or shy or something? He thinks he isnt good enough, i guess. Which is bullshit because my family, especially my mother's side (his family) is pretty shitty to begin with. Really, he probably just has like, super depression or something and isnt treating it. Mental illness like depression is pretty popular in my mom's family. My half sister and I both have it too. YAY! But anyways, we had a family gathering for another of my mom's brothers. The annoying one. He turned 60 or something i dont care he's really loud so i try not to pay attention. Anyways, we invited him but he bailed. Said he had to work. But at least he called and told my mom rather than just ignoring it. So thats a plus, i think! Hopefully things will work out. He cant be any worse than my what I currently have on my mom's side.

I got the passionately angry mother.

the out of touch aunt.

the boring uncle but i guess he's okay all things considering

the super loud uncle omg you dont even know. You think Pheo's loud? No way man. This guy can shatter glass by talking about his day at work. puppy

and, you know, the estranged uncle. COOL

Posted

Jared! Nice to see you again, man. c:

Posted

You too Silver Moon! How are you?

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

Whoa its Jareddude :o

someone catch him and make sure he doesnt leave

Posted

I always leave. :P

Posted

You always come back though, too. Where have you been?

Posted

I spend my days on a Zelda Classic forum, called PureZC. I also dabbed a bit into OoT rom hacking....but I kinda gave up.

Posted

Gave up? Why?

Posted

You too Silver Moon! How are you?

Pretty good! Not a whole lot has happened, though. How about you?