Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GMP's positive attitude on genocide.

129 posts in this topic

Posted

Well no, because you also suggested genocide.

Posted

I don't really think a whole new thread was really needed to call him out...:/

but yo, GMP

North Koreans are already sent to death camps if they don't listen to their extremist government. They don't need you suggesting to kill them any more than they're already being killed. ;<

it's their government that's the problem. Try to be more informed before you rant, and you'll be fine.

Posted

What's that thing

it's like genocide, but bigger

cause thats what needs to happen IMO

If you are darker than a brown paper bag

Oh and i'm the racist here?

Posted

LL is troll extraordinaire

Posted

don't lie LL, it can't be that hard

Posted

So, like, I totally want to be a good Christian and try to help the people of North Korea.

But it seems like it'd be a shit-ton of work. And it also seems like I'd be executed.

But damn, can you imagine being a martyr? Ballz of steel, rit thar.

...I don't think a genocide is the answer. To any problem. Ever.

Posted

kimpr.jpg

Posted

Good point. Lets legalize everything! Then everyone can do everything like a good anarchy, but there's still a government!

But yeah, I wonder if Il's dad was like this.

Posted

Good point. Lets legalize everything! Then everyone can do everything like a good anarchy, but there's still a government!

But yeah, I wonder if Il's dad was like this.

Its called Minarchy, and with the changing of a few above words(I.e. ading common sense laws), it produces the strongest and most efficient capitalist market avaliable.

Posted

Even on the internet I'm surrounded by puppying morons. Except I'm not literally surrounded.

This implies that things are pretty much the same for you IRL.

Also YES EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS A MORON. YOUR OPINIONS AND BELIEFS ARE BETTER AND MORE REASONABLE THAN THEIRS.

And honestly, with my conservative ideals you could call me right-wing, yet you don't see me suggesting genocide off the bat. There's no left or right wing to this. This is puppying insanity.

But yeah, if we ever do anything, assassination is the answer. Or bombing Kim Jong-Il's palace. Or some shit. Just something that kills him and not everyone else.

Posted

This implies that things are pretty much the same for you IRL.

Also YES EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS A MORON. YOUR OPINIONS AND BELIEFS ARE BETTER AND MORE REASONABLE THAN THEIRS.

And honestly, with my conservative ideals you could call me right-wing, yet you don't see me suggesting genocide off the bat. There's no left or right wing to this. This is puppying insanity.

But yeah, if we ever do anything, assassination is the answer. Or bombing Kim Jong-Il's palace. Or some shit. Just something that kills him and not everyone else.

Don't take the surrounded by morons thing in just a politiccal sense. FFS, some kids were using one kid as a battering ram to knock down a bathroom stall.

Posted

IMPROVISE

THE POLICY OF WISE MEN

Weren't they aware that they could probably kick the stall door open, especially if it's more than one of them?

Posted

IMPROVISE

THE POLICY OF WISE MEN

Weren't they aware that they could probably kick the stall door open, especially if it's more than one of them?

Thats not what they were trying to do, they were trying to destroy the stall.

Posted

Still, they could've just kicked it.

Posted

Still, they could've just kicked it.

They are morons, and don't realize this. Either way destruction of property is just stupid.

Lets see, what else have people been caught doing at my school that is beyond stupid...

Cloging drains in sinks with poop.

Pissing in soap dispensers.

Writing on walls with...you guessed it: poop.

Throwing yardsticks like javelins down the hallway.

Snorting fire. (We have grain ethanol in the science rooms as non-polar solvent. Some kid put a line of it on the table, lit it on fire, and snorted it as a dare.)

Setting garbage on fire.

Lighter+Fire Sprinkler.

Cooking oil+linoleum floors.

Chewing tobacco in class.

Ect, ect, ect.