Posted

YLA and you, VRS, Cascade....

Oh, not you

The other Pheonix :embarrassed:

Posted

Are you kidding? He's rude >.>

But he has nice tits.

Posted

Pheo would make a good mod. And a good king. I nominate Pheo for admin if the need arises.

I was just about to suggest this too

he's a pretty charming fellow

okay, now disregard anything else I say after this because I don't intend to care

Posted

But he has nice tits.

I lol'd

Posted

Sahaqiel, your immaturity is really becoming quite enough. Tappy is leaving, most likely, in 4 months. I think it would put him a little more at ease to leave someone he once trusted as a moderator back into that position. Quit making assumptions just because I'm a girl and I'm pretty good friends with him. Yeah, you, the one all about gender neutrality and labels. Bullshit. You cause more drama and trouble around here more than any member or members combined, honestly. It's ridiculous. Calm down, your position is being threatened and that apparently gives you every right to lash out on everyone.

Jeez. I remember when you used to be cool to talk to.

I was prepared for this.

Cirt, you focus so hardcore on maturity when you're not mature enough to be mature yourself when you throw fits. You're immature in that you try so hard to be mature, when maturity is all about knowing when to be immature. For instance, GMP is immature a lot, but he's mature in that he knows when to tone it down. You, however, don't tone it down if you don't want to. You'll say I'm not cool to talk to anymore because I can't accept that Tappy is throwing such a tantrum right now, and how I'm causing trouble, but Tappy's the direct source of this. You're just pretending to be above all this because you're not the one directly involved right now. You're right in here with us. I'm saying what I would say if this happened to someone else. I defended Kimmy in the same manner when she was deopped, if you don't remember, then I was deopped and then fought for my side. The problem here is that Tappy doesn't like me, and he takes petty sneak attacks when things heat up for him. So don't throw around the word "maturity". It makes you look immature.

I say that he has the hots for you because Tappy favors you every single time anything at all happens, and he says nothing back when I say things like that. He won't "stoop to a lower level" to acknowledge something with denial, but he'll stoop to do things like this. And it's true. I'm pretty gender neutral. But it's not like I don't know people who are heterosexual have heterosexual leanings. After someone gets kicked off op status, the first person he goes to is you, which also alludes to the whole "Tappy has no idea what goes on in the forum" idea.

And my position being compromised has never once made me any more irritated at a situation. I've been demodded (by Tappy) a few times. The only thing that irritates me is how Tappy is so smug and thinks he knows the situation, when he's only creating a problem that wasn't there. The thought processes, in order of importance, during one of these situations, has been:

Tappy is so quick to jump to conclusions and thinks he knows what goes on here but doesn't.

Name someone who has actually trolled someone new into offense that lead to negative backlash, specifically because they were new? Give up? There are like two. LL and Frecklefart. Oh, and malon/linkrkool. Freckle's gone, LL has been toning himself down, and malon/linkrkool were banned forever ago. The rest of us talk to the newer members that stay past forty-eight hours, because if you haven't noticed, they all leave regardless. The problem isn't that we're scaring them off, it's that people are unmotivated to stay around. I admit, part of the reason is that we don't talk to the newbies enough, but it's not that we offend them. There wasn't a problem here. If you haven't noticed, Tappy, we're the only ones who post here for a reason. We may have what looks like an exclusive club to you, but we're all the forum has, and even with us, we still have spells of complete silence. So if it's trolls driving people away, then why don't people fill the gaps when no one talks for three whole days? Does anyone here at this forum actually go to other forums and stick there as much as they do here? No. That's why we have a great community. The members who stay, stick.

As for this, the only fathomable reason Tappy deopped me is because I talk back to him. Where in the rules does it say I can't express my opinion about faulty admins? I talked bad about him in this thread, then we resolved the problem (or so I thought), then he started spamming vaginas everywhere, I delete the comments, and I'm deopped.

What's mature about that, Cirt? Or is it a sendoff present, like making you a moderator?

When Dustin left the site, and we all had complaints about the forum working, Tappy said the reason they weren't fixed is because Dustin didn't give him the whole site. Now he has, and we're back, and what even really happened? Tappy got control of the whole site, and this is where we are.

Cirt, you know you don't have enough time to patrol the forum. You, Tappy, and AHH all have one thing in common.

Chronic inactivity. You hardly participate in the site, yet have high positions in them.

Tappy may work on things behind the scenes every once in awhile, but there doesn't seem to be anything he actually fixed. Our search engine's still broken. Clans are still broken. Dustin was a caretaker that actually tried to keep the site running. Maybe that's where our activity died. Dustin tried so many things to get this site where it was in its golden age, and now we're just a bunch of people bickering amongst ourselves because Tappy, AHH, and Gabs decided to spam the word "vagina" all over the site.

Tell me again.

Why is Tappy's reaction appropriate for the situation?

Posted

Eh. I'm not so sure about Pheo being mod. He's not bad or anything. It's just a bit iffy.

Posted

Saha I'm sorry but tl;dr. One problem is that things are taken way too seriously. For puppy's sake, this is a forum. I don't care how closely knit we are. THIS IS THE INTERNET, PEOPLE.

Posted

I did bother reading the whole thing. I kind of understand what he's getting at, but at the same time I'm not.

Posted

tl;dr, but I think I'm pretty chill right now?

Also I've made Clark Kent a mod, congrats bro.

Posted

yayy Jared doesn't hate me :>

Posted

Wow, I actually agree with Saha. What's the point of having mods around, that have high positions when they're barely around?

I know a lot of people can be immature around here, but that's not how they REALLY are. Like m, perhaps. I often get angry a lot here and get mad, but in real life, i'm a fun, loving and caring guy. I'm not the guy you guys see me as.

Just stating the truth for most here.

And yay Clark Kent!

Posted

+1 for Jo-Bengt

Posted

THIS IS THE INTERNET, PEOPLE.

People say that all the time, but what does that mean to you?

We are on the internet, yes. Does that make everyone you meet unimportant? No. We're all flesh and blood people, who talk freely to each other. It doesn't change the situation from real life. When someone gets mad over the internet, it's because someone did something that would piss them off in real life.

So unless you'd rather live in an internet where everyone is too uninteresting to befriend in real life, don't say that "this is just the internet".

Posted

Thanks man.

We'll see how this works.