Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Read

259 posts in this topic

Posted

Such as perhaps maybe if you could someone specifically for a roleplay mod?

Honestly man if you ask for a mod position you usually don't get it.

But yeah Cirt I love you ima compete for you.

Posted

Honestly man if you ask for a mod position you usually don't get it.

Its not like its a unreasonable request. I'm just asking to be a Roleplay mod.

I would have very little power considering the small amount of people that post there.

Posted

I'm finding this all a bit stupid right now. I agree that we need to be more inviting to newer members, we've been kind of going at it the wrong way lately.

Posted

I know it's not, and I remember one guy actually getting a mod position just because he asked. I was just saying.

And idk I might get a friend in here for like two seconds before she decides we're all freaks and slaps me tomorrow.

Posted

Perhaps we should invite more people to the site, then NOT drive them off.

I happen to know a few people who might actually be interested in joining this site.

Posted

And oh, LOL, this again.

I don't want to mention Cirt like this again, but you totally have the hots for her.

Oh my gosh.

Self serving butthurt dick.

Sahaqiel, your immaturity is really becoming quite enough. Tappy is leaving, most likely, in 4 months. I think it would put him a little more at ease to leave someone he once trusted as a moderator back into that position. Quit making assumptions just because I'm a girl and I'm pretty good friends with him. Yeah, you, the one all about gender neutrality and labels. Bullshit. You cause more drama and trouble around here more than any member or members combined, honestly. It's ridiculous. Calm down, your position is being threatened and that apparently gives you every right to lash out on everyone.

Jeez. I remember when you used to be cool to talk to.

Posted

So like, I'm usually a Saha supporter... But yea, man, calm down. You lost the battle, now surrender while you still have any dignity left. I don't really agree with Tappy's actions, but he does take a lotta stress from us. Just like... calm down, man.

PS- I wanna say something like "welcome back" to Cirt but I know that's not the right phrase.... So pretend I said something good about her.

Posted

What a nice compliment VRS.

I think you deserve the niceness award of the year.

Posted

Someone made a suggestion for Cirt being mod, I talked to her and she said she was cool with it. If she doesn't have time then there are other mods to do stuff? I added cirt as mod a long time before removing your op. So her being op isn't necessarily a replacement of you.

You've hardly ever even used your mod power before today, why would you change now?

You aren't the only one being replaced.

You, Adr990 and Chef Nonsense will be getting replaced with someone who is hopefully willing to actually mod.

Marquis stop asking. Seriously.

I was suggested Cirt, Clark Kent and Vintage Rainbow to be mods of which they all seem to be qualified candidates as long as they are willing to perform their duty.

Posted

I'm insulted, Tappy. After this relationship that we've shared. We've had so much together and now you're just gonna give the op positions to everyone else.

I brought you cheesecake, man. Cheesecake.

Posted

No mod powers for adr990? I really can't blame you for that, but can we give him another chance first?

Posted

I'm insulted, Tappy. After this relationship that we've shared. We've had so much together and now you're just gonna give the op positions to everyone else.

I brought you cheesecake, man. Cheesecake.

None of the names I've said are set and stone, except for currently Cirt unless she backs down or I think otherwise.

Adr990 has been semi inactive and never really did much mod stuff other than post news, which he generally will still have the ability to.

None of the current mods will be dropped to a normal user they will be placed in a user group that allows them to still see the staff forums, that are fairly dead anyways, and post news if they want.

Posted

Wait, Sahaqiel doesn't have mod status any longer?

Why am I living this through my phone

Posted

I really think Clark Kent deserves to be a mod. he is nice, on a lot, and gets things done. VRS, maybe.

Posted

AAAAND Saha is making a long as post that has given time for eight others posts to be made before he made it.

And technically I didn't ask.