This is bad

80 posts in this topic

Posted

I have both :unsure:

Posted

Muffin could TOTALLY best any of you.

No contest.

Posted

I have four friends that can attest to this. I've beaten OoT 38 times.

Yes. I'm being serious.

If there was a competition, I would wipe the floor with almost anyone. I can quote it in my sleep. When I'm awake or asleep, I can recreate the layout of the entire game almost perfectly (I might forget a tree here or there). Be it speed run, collect all the heart pieces, or completely beat the game, I would bet 100 dollars that I could beat Jared or Muffin at it. I'm that confident. This is my game. Any other Zelda game and I might not be so confident, but this game...I've been playing it every year multiple times since 1998. It's basically my life.

I really want to do this challenge now haha.

Posted

ZOMG! Someone actually talking about Zelda on the Zelda forums. What a travesty.

Posted

Yeah, we need a challenge. Some way to see who is the true master of Ocarina of Time.

Posted

I'm not too concerned about who's the master of that game, maybe because I know I'm not it. I know OoT maybe better than any other Zelda game, but I'm certain anyone here could beat me in terms of speedruns, no-damage runs, sequence-breaking, etc. I enjoy the game, and that's good enough for me.

EDIT: ^--cute, LL.

Posted

We need to have a live video streaming of them playing the game. Starting at the SAME time, first to see the end credits wins.

Posted

I can recreate the layout of the entire game almost perfectly (I might forget a tree here or there).

Same with me. I can remember every key, probably every heart piece and dungeon, and how to get there. In my sleep.

Posted

Well then we all need to do this.

Over skype or something.

Posted

No, we need to stream this for the public! LIVESTREAM BABY!

Posted

That would be cool, a live stream race to see who could beat the game first. No tools or anything, between muffin, Clark, and Jared. I bet Saha would want in on it, too.

As for me I would love to pummel any of you in melee, but that's a different game/story altogether.

Posted

I would watch, sounds entertaining :>

also brawl onlineeeeeee

Posted

Brawl online is terrible. Horrible lag and everything. Playing in person with someone is much better because there's no ping or lag. But even then, Brawl is horribly unbalanced. In melee, Fox is S tier and Roy is F tier. Have you ever seen two skilled players go at each other in melee with fox and Roy? Everyone knows fox is going to win, especially in a five stock match. But you can still get in about three kills with Roy. Have you ever, in Brawl, seen someone try to take on Meta Knight with Captain Falcon? It's depressing.

But yeah, I try to play people from mid tiers. There's enough elbow room to be able to brag when you beat someone using a high tier character and your character isn't too horribly handicapped like a low tier character. My favorites in melee are Mario and Ganondorf for one on one, but when there's any more people in a fight than that I like to use Samus. In Brawl, I'd probably say Ike and Wolf, and maybe Pit, but Brawl sucks.

Look at me go on and on! TLDR I haven't lost one on one in melee in a long time and can confidently boast that I will beat any of you with Mario.

Posted

If only melee had online... I could totally win as Peach <3

But yeah in person > online woeeeee

Posted

So yeah. I'm willing to play Ocarina of time over webcam!

No bomb jumps or anything either. It would make it a game of skill, not glitches!

I'm amazing with Pikachu and Mario in Melee and Brawl ^^