Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The main vilian in skyward sword

61 posts in this topic

Posted

You know, that wouldn't be a half-bad idea. Those two did a pretty good job in the OoX games, and they could possibly be around at the time.

Posted

Well, it wouldn't make sense to put in a new enemy for SS. It's the beginning of the timeline, so whoever is in it has to come back later on in some way. Like Malladus. He's near the end of the timeline, and he died in ST.

Posted

Yes, but he's a train and nothing more. Meaning he can't come back.

Posted

Its not about can he come back or not. That's for games that happen after ST. This is all about an origin story for spirit tracks. Remember how they had an opening cutscene about the gods putting down chains to hold malladus in the earth? Maybe this story could be telling that story.

Posted

Yes, but he's a train and nothing more. Meaning he can't come back.

What are you talking about? Malladus is a beast, not a train you idiot. If you wanna discuss Spirit Tracks finish it first.

Posted

Malladus is a beast, not a train you idiot.

Now why do you have to call him an idiot? That isn't very nice.

What are you talking about? Malladus is a beast, not a train. If you wanna discuss Spirit Tracks finish it first.

See how much better it would of been without the name calling?

Posted

Yeah, sorry YLA. I just hate how he posts "facts" before he even finishes, it gets me angry.

Posted

Fail.

Posted

I have a theory of why Vaati may be the new villian.

If we take a peek at the Legend of Zelda Wiki... http://www.zeldawiki.org/Vaati

"The wanted poster in Ocarina of Time's Shooting Gallery bears some resemblance to Vaati's Wrath, though no games had shown an entrance of Vaati at this point."

This could mean nothing at all. Maybe it's just there.

"There are some images resembling Vaati around the Spirit Temple in Ocarina of Time."

That too seems a bit far fetched and all, but it references Vaati a lot for not being in any games yet. Also it takes place in the sky where wind is formed so it could very well be Vaati.

Perhaps Ganon is also in it. Like Vaati worked for Ganon in FSA so maybe this'll explain why.

Maybe I should have read this whole topic, but I didn't feel like it.

As always with a Young Link Addict post, I immediately thought I was going to hate it.

But then it all started making sense and I was like, "Man, this isn't that bad of a theory". The second part, anyway, Vaati being in previous games is just a dumb idea to think is true. It'd be like saying "Oh, the map of Legend of Zelda looks like Beldum's eye, they must've been planning this for a while, now."

Posted

What are you talking about? Malladus is a beast, not a train you idiot. If you wanna discuss Spirit Tracks finish it first.

What the puppy then? I swear to god there was a giant train named Malladus. I just looked it up and now it's gone from everything. Where the puppy did it go? I mean my friend beat it and told me everything and said, "The final boss is a train named Malladus. It took me forever to kill, but I did it. After that..." then he just told me the end of the game. So I did finish it. I love loopholes.

Posted

First of all, all of us have decided via my complaining about finishing Ocarina of time that hearing about the game ending or watching someone finish it doesn't at all mean that you've finished the game. Second of all, how many times has Ganon been killed? How many times do they keep reviving him? How did he get out of the spirit realm in Wind Waker? They never even say. So who's to say Nintendo cant do the same with Malladus?

Posted

Lololol YLA Malladus isn't the same thing as the Demon Train, it's just like his evil carriage of diabolicalness that carries him around the place... I would say so. :>

Chancellor Cole was pretty freaky though. That slasher smile :< And Puppet Zelda too. Those eyessss :<<<

Team Majora ma life <3

Posted

Although Malladus himself looked like the love child of Ganon and Wario...

Posted

I didn't find Chancellor Cole freaky.

Malladus was the result of SSBB. Ganon and Wario feel in love and this was made. I guess it was a Wario fat joke that he was a train.

Posted

i actually think the nightmares would be interesting but they only exist inside the windfish's dreams, so it cant be them.

dark link will probably appear in this game because sword fighting him would be SO MOTHERpuppyING BADASS