Followers 0

The main vilian in skyward sword

61 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope they have multiplayer.

Online multiplayer.

Oh man.

Posted

Meh Zelda was never spot on for multiplayer. I mean FSA tried, but you couldn't play with 2 controllers and there was no way to play it. Also if you had FS you had to find 1-3 more people with it and know someone with a cable to play it.

As for the multiplayer in PH and ST, it didn't hit any kind of mark, imo. Like it would be better to have a fighting multiplayer, but running from phantoms is no fun. I'd prefer 1 on 1 sword fights with another player. Maybe custom multiplayer Link for full enjoyment, but it's only a dream.

Posted

I agree YLA

Especially with how little Zelda fans there are in my area, plus I am not allowed to invite people over to my house

It was the one Zelda sud-series that I could never play, and I know I will always regret that

Posted

Did anyone ever try the multiplayer in Four Swords Adventures?I never did try that one out.

Anyway, I was just thinking about this, and maybe we could get an origin story for Dark link in this game, since he's a recurring enemy/boss?

Posted

I never multiplayered in Four Swords Adventures (well, not a significant amount to remember anyway), but I did do a TON of Four Swords with my friend Trace. Man I miss those days.

Posted

FSA multiplayer (co-op) is fantastic! Never did the battle mode though.

I agree YLA

Especially with how little Zelda fans there are in my area, plus I am not allowed to invite people over to my house

It was the one Zelda sud-series that I could never play, and I know I will always regret that

GoC, I rally wanna know what is wrong with your life. You are 18 and you are not allowed to do anything!! EXPLAIN!

Posted

He's just a copy. I don't think the origin story will go deeper than "the bad guy created dark link".

Is there a Nintendo franchise that doesn't include some "dark" version of the main protagonist?

Pokemon, I'm pretty sure. I haven't played all of the Fire emblem games, so I don't think there are any there.

Posted

Star Fox, too. Though one could argue Star Wolf is kind of an anti-Fox.

Even though it isn't the rule, there do seem to be a lot of Nintendo games that have a "dark version" of the hero, many of them being Metroid, Zelda, and Mario games.

Posted

Hell, there are a lot of video games in general that have dark versions of the hero.

Posted

A lot of series, not just games. We have--

Naruto

Bleach

Shaman King

Futurama

Dragon Ball (and DBZ)

Zatch Bell

Sgt. Frog

Superman

Transformers

Sonic the Hedgehog

The Flash

Evil Dead

Scott Pilgrim

Every Hispanic Soap Opera

Malcolm in the Middle

Doctor Who

Fringe

Family Guy

The Simpsons

South Park

Taylor Swift vs. Ke$ha

(Got these from Tv Tropes. Only picked out a few)

Posted

what the hell is wrong with you guys judging zelda's multiplayer capacity without actually playing FPA's 4 player

it was INTENSE. and pheo kept yelling "GET TO THE CHOPPA". and we kept giggling and messing up because searchlights are dicks

Posted

I agree. FSA's multiplayer was amazing! Me, my younger brother and older sister played so much.

I was always Green, brother Red, and sister Blue.

We were always fighting or laughing.

Posted

I'm getting a 3DS at launch :>

In all, you had to have at least:

1 Gamecube

1 FSA disk

1 Gamecube Controller or Gameboy Advance/SP

And, assuming you were playing with 3 other people, you'd also need:

3 Gamecube-GBA link cables

3 GBAs

It was such a hassle to play the game with people =(

The 3DS, and DS for that matter, are both much better suited for a game like FSA.

Posted

GoC, I rally wanna know what is wrong with your life. You are 18 and you are not allowed to do anything!! EXPLAIN!

My parents are extremely strict on me because I am suppose to be the genius angel of the family who never breaks the rules and is always studying

They are not strict on my sisters because they follow most of the rules anyway

Really, the only reason I was allowed to play video games was because of my abusive older sister (my parent told me that sometime she would even take attempts at my life which I problibly blocked out) who was only nice to me when I was watching her play video games

Posted

The shop channel itself is a hassle. It won't be coming out till May :[ I mean what.