Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

Watching Manyuu Hikenchou.

Posted

Watched the first episode of Sword Art Online. Seems promising <:

Posted

i heard it was accel world if accel world actually had promise from its first episode

Posted

So I'm watching Hetalia: Axis Powers.

It's pretty good. And short, too! The 5-minute episodes are good for my attention span.

Posted

if you join the fandom i will cry

Posted

I'M GOING TO JOIN JUST TO MAKE YOU CRY

Posted

tumblr_m6xm88uwew1r4lftio1_400.gif

Posted

Its a shame gundam never really got off the ground in the States. Other than wing and g that is. theres lots of other great stuff out there.Like gundam x, the fallout gundam. Or Viictory gundam, The Gundam: Your life is suffering edition.

snap together models, just....the best <3

So I'm watching Hetalia: Axis Powers.

It's pretty good. And short, too! The 5-minute episodes are good for my attention span.

the anime isnt bad, its the scary scary world of the internet thats the turn off.

i also decided today that id rather be surrounded by screaming justin bieber fangirls during a concert long before im surrounded by hetalia yaoi fangirls again. i know a good hetalia fan, (shes also a huge history buff, and has a sense of taste for what should and should not get fanart) but other than that, they scare the hell out of me.

Necropolis likes this

Posted

I am going to watch good anime. Someday at least.

Just now though, I'm rewatching Tiger & Bunny because it's one of the older things I remember watching, and I can barely remember much past enjoying watching it a lot; still watching Manyuu Hikenchou*, because it seems (and is!!) horrible and ridiculous; and I started K-ON! just now, because I've not watched a whole lot of this cutesy slice of life stuff. It's a lot more sugar than Nichijou, but still bearable. Easy to watch at least.

Started Jintai, episode 2 was great. EDA, you would like this I think.

*reminder of what Manyuu Hikenchou is for u

In a reign ruled by the Tokugawa shogunate, breasts mean everything. Those who have breasts are guaranteed wealth and popularity. The women who lack them are not considered "human". Members of the ruling Manyu Clan help raise future big breasted women. Written on a secret scroll possessed by the clan, there are said to be various techniques on how to grow big and beautiful breasts. Chifusa is to be successor of the clan. However, she takes the secret scroll and runs away with it, hoping to fight against the cruel world that the Manyu Clan has created.

Edit: Oh heck, Jintai episodes 1 and 2 are on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQF2eZU6jZs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w24ECfWGi3A

Posted

haven't watched 2 yet because i watch it with cascade and saha and haven't had a chance to watch it with them both yet

Posted

Oh yeah I forgot you guys have this thing where you talk to each other and enjoy things with each other.

Posted

tiger and bunny. hells to the yes.

reminds me that i need to find a bunny figurine. that robo outfittttt ;u;

Posted

taiga and baaawnabee

Chimetals likes this

Posted

Thinking of watching Trigun...

Posted

So after watching Soul Eater, my friend and I started XxxHolic. We're on episode 4 right now though.

On my own time I watched Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha A's, which is the second season. Looking past the name, it was actually very good.