Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

There is seriously a batting cage at that centerville neighborhood amusement park like a twenty minute drive from your house Chimetals. Google this stuff.

Posted

yeah he is right chimetals even i knew that

Posted

I sure dont watch that much anime at once. everyone has a different style about it, saha. just because some people can pick up an entire airing season and watch them all at once (guy i met on my study abroad program) doesnt mean everyone else can.

I was more saying that he's new if he is surprised that there are people who watch that many things at once

Posted

Yeah I suppose you're right. I just don't know how you can have time to watch all of those series. For now, I'm just taking one series at a time. Currently I'm on Steins;Gate.

Posted

All the airing stuff is an episode a week, and I've been watching those other shows pretty slowly for a while. It really just comes down to a couple episodes every day or so.

Posted

well if i take the recent season into account and combine it with anime club meetings, i was watching 12 ish things episodically a week during spring season

Posted

kwLvd.png

just change it

Posted

I guess it does make sense then.

Also, yeah, your 'avatar' is annoying, T1g.

Posted

I'm gonna watch Bubblegum Crisis

Posted

My list of anime to watch: Steins;Gate, Cowboy Bebop. What after that?

Posted

So, I've been avoiding this thread ever since Pheonix said that he was spoiling the bejeebers out of Berserk. Hopefully, that's come and passed.

I've taken up watching the monster of a series that is Monster. I'm 55 episodes in and it's definitely been a ride. So many parts have been so emotional, man. My eyes almost couldn't handle it. But then they manned up and I wiped the almost tears away. But seriously, this anime is great. No character that's talked(well, I mean characters that are on-scene for more than a minute) to is unimportant. All of them have a backstory and are important to the plot. I love it. And they aren't forgotten, either. And the main character as well as others are just so likeable that I just wish everything could be resolved now, instead of after 74 episodes. : (

One character I just can't stand, though. If you watched the anime, you'd know who it is. And he's there to hate. You're supposed to, he's a baddy. But, still, he's just the most hateable person ever.

Anyway, I don't know if that persuaded anyone to watch it(or read it, there's a manga it's based off of), but I'm just throwing this out here, since I've been watching a few episodes every morning at 4 AM and it is definitely something.

Posted

MAN

JUST READ BERSERK

puppy

Posted

Watching K-On!!, this happened.

tumblr_m88uqvMEHb1qbv8g6o1_500.png

Confirmed: I am the dog from a movie in K-On!!

sUxQN.png

Posted

Does anyone here have a preference for full metal alchemist? As in brotherhood or original anime?

Posted

So, I've been avoiding this thread ever since Pheonix said that he was spoiling the bejeebers out of Berserk. Hopefully, that's come and passed.

I've taken up watching the monster of a series that is Monster. I'm 55 episodes in and it's definitely been a ride. So many parts have been so emotional, man. My eyes almost couldn't handle it. But then they manned up and I wiped the almost tears away. But seriously, this anime is great. No character that's talked(well, I mean characters that are on-scene for more than a minute) to is unimportant. All of them have a backstory and are important to the plot. I love it. And they aren't forgotten, either. And the main character as well as others are just so likeable that I just wish everything could be resolved now, instead of after 74 episodes. : (

One character I just can't stand, though. If you watched the anime, you'd know who it is. And he's there to hate. You're supposed to, he's a baddy. But, still, he's just the most hateable person ever.

Anyway, I don't know if that persuaded anyone to watch it(or read it, there's a manga it's based off of), but I'm just throwing this out here, since I've been watching a few episodes every morning at 4 AM and it is definitely something.

read the manga a few years back, it was awesome. good choice.

I'm gonna watch Bubblegum Crisis

follow it up with AD police. also, i love the suits in that series. just. robo suits.

Does anyone here have a preference for full metal alchemist? As in brotherhood or original anime?

brotherhood, hands down. they redid the anime for a reason, and that reason is a bones ending in the first series. i took it so srsface back in the day, but in retrospect, i have no idea why i bought into half that crap of the first anime.

granted, the second anime cuts stuff short and skips things that were manga-cannon in the first anime, because no one really wants to watch that kind of thing exactly as it happened twice. if you wanna really watch the animes and not read the manga, then id say to watch the first anime to a certain point, probably the end of the greed arc or so, and then switch to brotherhood. greed is about where it starts crashing in the first one, if i remember right.