Discuss Anime and Mang

7276 posts in this topic

Posted

What did I just witness?

Posted

Well, that was strange. I really liked the masks falling off to show different expressions, though. I feel like that was really creative. Or maybe it was because they didn't know how to show emotions well on a wolf? I dunno. Either way, it was really cool, even if the animation and model qualities aren't amazing.

Posted

Keeping up with my shows.

Humanity has Declined = Binbougami ga! > Eureka Seven AO > Kokoro Connect > Hyouka > Space Brothers = Polar Bear's Café > Sword Art Online

There's also Arashi no Yoru ni, Joshiraku, and Natsuyuki Rendezvous, but I'm not up to date with them. Natsuyuki I'll catch up with this week.

I finished Katanagatari a week or so ago. Loved it.

Started Gankutsuou, and got Read or Die to watch at some point.

Since I've been sitting around with Padraig this week, I've not really been watching much, though I've been playing episodes from things at random which has been quite nice. Episodes of Trapeze, The Tatami Galaxy, Polar Bear's Café, FLCL and Nichijou, and Cat Soup, Summer Wars, and the K-On! movie (because London). He plans to read the Steins;Gate VN rather than watch the show, at least to begin with.

You can ask me what I think about any of the shows, I can't think of what to talk about really.

Posted

WHAT HAPPENED TO TEAM C

Posted

what

Posted

aren't you up to date with Space Bros

Posted

Well it has been a week since the last episode. And as you said "what happened to team c".

Goes to show how little everybody cares about them if that went over my head.

Posted

throughout the course of the entire arc me and saha noticed how even the JAXA guys monitoring the teams don't mention Team C at all

Posted

I remember that too, since they had no characters we cared about. Maybe we'll be introduced to them later, after we see who made it through.

Had a look around since I do seem to remember that at least a little was given out about Team C.

Team C were quiet, as said in episode 14, and they were also stressed by 10 days, in episode 16.

They were these guys:

v0acv.png

Only one who was proprely introduced was the guy on the far right, Morishima Shigeo, 40 years old.

From left to right though they are Daiki Masuda, Jun Marumiy[...], Sanae Shimizu, ???E9O3I.png???, and Morishima Shigeo.

Masuda, Shimizu, and Shigeo all hesitated before signing the forms consenting to the third test.

From what I could tell the screen time of each of them went like this.

Shigeo > Shimizu > Masuda = Marumiy[...] > ???E9O3I.png???

And that's as much as I can gather about Team C without really watching any of the episodes.

Also check it, this woman's hair and necklace in Gankutsuou are layered with crocodiles for the texture.

tumblr_m9fxn7NgsN1qbv8g6o1_500.png

One of the more interesting layer choices I've noticed so far.

Posted

Teto you have stumbled upon what can be described as motion sickness, the anime.

Teto likes this

Posted (edited)

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Madoka's probably one of the best series I've watched in a long, long while. Sorry, couldn't resist. As much of a poop Kyuubey is, he's one of those characters you love to hate.

Edited by Treemotan (see edit history)

Posted

<-------

/人 ‿‿ 人\

Madoka's probably one of the best series I've watched in a long, long while. Sorry, couldn't resist. As much of a poop Kyuubey is, he's one of those characters you love to hate.

What are you apologizing for? And I don't love to hate QB, I just plain love the guy.