Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

My Little Pony Werewolf - Town Win! And Kaffles!

1282 posts in this topic

Posted

Something's in the air.

"No more!

Do you need it?

Hey!

I need it, too!

Well alright!

Do you need it?

It's good for yoouu!"

I'm where I want to be to get the best of me

Posted

My favourite part about extending the deadline for another 24 hours is that we're wasting a full day when we're all going to end up lynching LL anyway.

Posted

Take all the time you want; I don't really have anything to do at night anyway. :(

Posted

Yes, vote for me! I like playing, but I want you guys to be happier :)

Posted

Jared all you have to do to make us happier is not be a dick. You don't have to die.

In fact some of us will be considerably less happy if you take the fall today instead of LL.

If you want to make us happy, you should vote for him.

Also you shouldn't cheat yourself out of something you want to please other people. That doesn't show selflessness, that just shows how little you think of yourself. And if you act like that then you'll never feel better.

So doing this is just worsening your spiralling teenage depression.

Killing yourself here in werewolf could lead to a very real suicide in the future if you continue to put yourself down in discreet ways like this.

Do you want to become suicidal?

A vote for LL is a vote for self esteem.

Posted

^lol thanks for making me forget what I wanted to say due to that humor :<

Posted

<3

Posted

Oh yeah, now I remember :>

LL, does your win con. include successfully protecting the princess from an attack, or just plain protecting her?

Posted

his win condition includes having the townspeople less than or equal to the number of wolves.

Posted

wow well done brodongo way to answer his question for him >: Let him do it himself next time to give him a chance to slip up.

Posted

i was just kidding (kind of). I'd like LL to answer Rika Code's question too ( I asked a similar question about ten pages ago and it never got around to being answered).

Posted

So, uh ,who are we voting for again?

Posted

I think we might be voting for Jaredd, if we decide not to vote for LL

righ now I am kinda confuse and want LL to answer our quesions

*questions

Posted

From a purely analytical standpoint, the only vote that makes any sense in LL.

If we want the game to remain as interesting as it is, then we should lynch Jared or GHSS.

That's what it comes down to at the end of the day.

Posted

An apparently there are no straight up healers, I guess? Only a jailer. Yes I am indie but my role is valuable to town, too. Protecting Ganny without him losing his ability.

For the record, I no longer have an ability. This basically means that you'll be protecting a vanilla town, which honestly I am uneasy about. Killing me is no more beneficial to the wolves than killing you (assuming you are an indie). I am actually one of the least attractive targets for protection now, which is why I'm so skeptical as to whether or not we should trust you; it also means that, if we lynch you and it turns out you're not a wolf, we haven't exactly lost all that much in our pool of abilities other than the protection of a powerless character. I'm very close to switching my vote back.