Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dragon Nest

297 posts in this topic

Posted

knuckle, WHYYY

lol. i dont know why i keep learning these magic spells despite going for paladin. oh right, theyre flashy, and i have yet to have issues with MP.

Posted

Why learn wimpy healing spells when I can master the holiest spells of the cleric and priest classes. :D

Posted

I think you have it backwards, knuckle. I think the paladin has the advantage over the priest.

Posted

lol.

forgot you were goin down the priest section, though i still stand that a heal spell is nice, even if youre gonna be a damage dealer. i mean, im goin fer tank, and i /know/ im gonna be leveling up my heal spell <3 though it helps that im not gonna learn any abilities with button combos im not gonna use much (eg--dodge and right click. that aint happening.)

hate to say it, but pheo might be right there....has he even gotten the game, though? and i still think theres a way. if i can do an abyss run and be the lowest level in the party, and /still/ hold my own, id say anything is possible.

Posted

I think you have it backwards, knuckle. I think the paladin has the advantage over the priest.

Actually, paladins are just a wall of defense, their MP pool is too small to consistently use the good spells

While the priest is more of a attacker than a defender, and their large MP pool allows them to do many powerful light/lightning spell without having to worry about running out

Also phanny, that Lamia's face reminds me of Zant

Posted

Yeah, it does, lol.

SAINT'S HAVEN TOMORROW!!

Posted

ugyaaaah, so much catching up to do :<

Posted

Rika, in regards to that pvp match, is your build bad at pvp or were you just going easy on me?

Posted

Rika, in regards to that pvp match, is your build bad at pvp or were you just going easy on me?

Actually, I think elementalists are more for team pvp, or maybe just the fire ones like me

Your class is better for 1v1 pvp because of your defense, while on team pvp you would die quickly since people will gang up on you

....and I am terrible at pvp (it also didn't help that you could just put a relic down and run away until you could heal yourself)

Posted

I can't wait until I get some Relics to put down. There are so many cool buffs in this game. :D

Posted

first question in my head "whuzza relic?" (dont worry about answering that since its probably a stupid question, and ill probably go search it out or run across it anyway) oh gawd the catching up :<

i realized that having a play-fest to level up my main wouldnt work, so i have me a second character for later...warrior, i thi----nk his name issssss....Harudera? yeah probably. idk what im gonna do with him, but ill probably go the swordsman route. just wanted to give you guys a heads-up that im spawning more characters, though my preist/paladin-to-be is still my main. its just more peeps so i can keep playing after chewing through one characters pwr, unless theres a way around that?

Posted

on Oct 1 and 2, there will be a PWR event giving everyone an extra 300 PWR each day. That's 1100 PWR!!

This is an example of a relic--

Posted

Yeah, relics are epic

Also, I have seen the priest stinkin DEBUFF MY DEFENSE WHILE ATTACKING ME,

I am learning a lot from the classes from sucking at pvp (maybe an ice witch is better at pvp, since I have been seeing a lot of elementalists going that route, since a lot of my fire stuff is either: a long reach spreading out thing, a long reach charge blow up thing, or a short reach, and short lasting, powerful right in front of me thing; all of which is easy to dodge or prevent me from casting)

Posted

I totes got the relic spell! Priestrelicswagg