GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

and im thinking i might have a lead on another wolf, the least i can do is get info and hope for a disco, so even if i die, someone elsell have the info, and hopefully my evidence is right. i just want brodongo to answer my question, because its really freaking important. i need to figure out if the person whos ability i get a read off of is my targets target, or someone that targeted my target, or possibly either way (as in, they all get thrown into a pool together, and my reading is randomly selected from them)

also, i agree, rika should throw a demon your way, jeegus. and if pheo somehow doesnt get lynched, you can seer him if you like, because like i said, if hes somehow not a wolf and telling the truth, hed be a decent town asset.

Posted

Chimetals, I think on night 3 I seduced Chase. Didn't work, clearly.

Posted

do we have anything /solid/ on pheo?

also, Chase, for my bullets, if im guarenteed to live, i want brodongo, Rika, Teto, Aethix, and FM, please and thankee.

ammonsa, is your goal to hit a certain person, or is it a random chance thing (chance of generating a lover role), or one of those "i have no idea what this does, but its harmless, so lets see." kinds of things?

Posted

I know that you keep wanting to lynch me because Sayuri stopped my lynch. I still don't know why she did that. The only reason I can imagine is because she was trying to make me look scummy. I'm pretty sure she's scummy, because of that.

So yeah, for those reasons I wanna swap my vote to Sayuri.

Also I'm still planning on rezzing dudes.

Posted

pheo, why are you making such a point of that?

Posted

Yeah it's kinda a hit a certain person thing, but I'm not sure if it's one person or multiple. Basically, if I get the right person we both get another ability or something. It's a little confusing.

Posted

eh, wish i could help you, but i dont really have any info in the love department. try aethix or FM, im thinking. id say me cuz, you know, robot and everything, but as far as i know, im wired for truth and lies, not love. and ive already volunteered for way too much targeting in one night, really.

on a completely unrelated note--teto, controls weather. his title is "i am the sun". howwwwwwwww did we miss this i dont even

Posted

Idk, maybe I could teach a robot to love?

Eh, probably wouldn't work.

Posted

pheo revive me pls pls <3

Posted

on a completely unrelated note--teto, controls weather. his title is "i am the sun". howwwwwwwww did we miss this i dont even

lol chimetals, that wasn't a hint

my title has been I am the sun for aaaages

also I can only control atmospheric conditions anyhow. I've tried controlling the night and day but I have no control over the sun and the moon

Posted

pheo revive me pls pls <3

I would say this too but Saha has bequeathed me the secrets of this game/I've already lived twice so

Posted

Cascade you can't be revived. You didn't even sign up for this game. How can your character be revived if you don't even have one?

Posted

Cascade you can't be revived. You didn't even sign up for this game. How can your character be revived if you don't even have one?

omglol, silently cracking up in class right now

teto, you hilarious jerk. but you've got a point

anyway, I'll hush up now. you have fun kiddies.

Posted

also another point, which cirt would be revived?

cirt or your cirtster neighbour >:

Posted

oh, lol, I totally forgot that Saha already told me ALL YOUR ROLES ahahahaha. fine I'll just stay dead, but this town is just not the same without the town whore so. Your loss. ;x WOLVES TO WIN

also Cirt > Cirtster Neighbour OBVIOUSLY