GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay I've been gone all day, and I'm back now. Calm down.

@Chimetals

There are a couple reasons I haven't answered your question-

1) Nothing personal, but I don't trust you. You've already claimed Indy. That makes your motivations questionable at best, and wolfy at worst. I also think that Sayuri seems to be a very suspicious person at this point, and there seems to be a pattern of you dismissing any of her actions as being "troll towny." I think theres a chance that you're using this new "lead" to try to distract us from potential wolves. Maybe.

2) I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't see the point in spewing out my night targets. How exactly is this important.

3) Given the info available in the thread, I believe that a clever player would be able deduce one of abilities if I revealed my night 3 target. So by telling you this information, I would essentially reveal one of my abilities. I'm not ready to reveal my abilities. I'll do that on my own terms. And it has nothing to do with possession or whatever

I will tell you that I didn't target you, Nabe or Chase. Why is this so important again?

Sayuri. I still think Pheo and Sayuri are in on this together. Pheo's claims are sketchy, but Sayuri's actions have been sketchy. Actions speak louder than claims.

Posted

I think on night 2, I targeted Cas but was unable to find her (thanks to knuck jailing her)

Also, please do not tell me whom to protect, I only have 2 demons left and I want to use them wisely

Posted

Chimetals I'll have you know I may try and teach you how to love, tonight. Like the others have said, it seems like such a saha thing to have me teach a robot to love.

Posted

chosen bunbun noeeee

Night 1: Cas, ability read off Chase (read off my target's target)

Cas-->Chase….? Cas is MIA so her posts are gone

Night 2: Rika, ability read off Chase

Rika-->???

???-->Rika

Night 3: Chase, read off ???

Ammonsa-->Chase

Chase-->LL, Cirt (town), Brodongo, Nabe (Town), Chimetals

LL-->Teto and chase(?)

Night 5: Nabe, read off….myself? (someone targeting my target)

Nabe-->???

LL-->Nabe

Night 6: Sayu, read off FM (someone targeting my target)

Sayu-->Nabe

FM-->Sayu

atm, im thinking my ability works like this: i target someone, and then out of all the people that they target/target them, i get a read off of one person. i bring this up because of night 3, where Chase "got a chill" and was told one of the players he had selected was "dark". that same night, i got the reading that "chase" aka someone targeting or being targeted by chase, had the ability to possess. youve claimed and given record of your actions, and they seem fine to me, which leaves brodongo being most likely to have that ability.

I've given this look and here are my thoughts.

I think Cas also targeted Muffin on night 1, and saw him sleeping.

During night 3, Chase never 'targeted' anyone except himself. He felt a "chill" in the general direction. As if he was being affected by something. So shouldn't your night three cause/effect go:

(Brodongo, LL, Nabe, Chimetals, Cirt) -----> Chase

Chase -----> Chase

Ammonsa ----> Chase

Make what you will of this, but I didn't target Chase that night. And if I was a wolf, I would probably just lie about who I targeted anyways. Lying about who a wolf targeted during a night is one of the easiest ways to seem helpful to the town while throwing them down a false trail at the same time.

And I don't have any ability to possess. Believe me, don't believe, I don't really care. Also, have you considered the case that if Ammonsa successfully seduces somebody, than he gains the ability to possess them? I think that could be a possibility.

So have fun with that.

Posted

Wait, could it be a demon? The "chill" and the possession stuff? So far Rika's ability to summon multiple demons and revive people seemed overpowered to me. But the chilling/possession could be the thing that balances her strong abilities out. She /looks/ suspicious. idk. Just a thought.

I do not "summon" they were already there, and they were not op until I got that potion Linkprow gave me, but they still get injured if the person I target get attack (hence why I only have two left)

And I cannot revive, but I do not know what summoning Meeyat does

AND STOP ASKING ME TO PROTECT PEOPLE

Posted

i_possess_skills_tshirt-p23523194017614055839fd_400.jpg

The possessor probably looks like this^

possess-your-possessions-by-bishop-oyedepo-15.jpg

The possessor probably read this book

halloween_devil_i_will_possess_your_heart_500.png

and here is a picture of Ammonsa. Irrefutable evidence that he is the possessor. I rest my case.

Posted

1) Nothing personal, but I don't trust you. You've already claimed Indy. That makes your motivations questionable at best, and wolfy at worst. I also think that Sayuri seems to be a very suspicious person at this point, and there seems to be a pattern of you dismissing any of her actions as being "troll towny." I think theres a chance that you're using this new "lead" to try to distract us from potential wolves. Maybe.

2) I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't see the point in spewing out my night targets. How exactly is this important.

3) Given the info available in the thread, I believe that a clever player would be able deduce one of abilities if I revealed my night 3 target. So by telling you this information, I would essentially reveal one of my abilities. I'm not ready to reveal my abilities. I'll do that on my own terms. And it has nothing to do with possession or whatever

I will tell you that I didn't target you, Nabe or Chase. Why is this so important again?

Sayuri. I still think Pheo and Sayuri are in on this together. Pheo's claims are sketchy, but Sayuri's actions have been sketchy. Actions speak louder than claims.

1) im p sure ive never claimed indie. if youre talking about the confusion i had a few day phases ago, then sweet jeegus read the thread. that got cleared up. i was not indie to begin with, and nabe cleared up that the PM i got the night i scrambled reality was a fake from t1g, which had basically told me that my alignment was a malfactor and that i either needed to get lynched or stay alive. which i outlined to town the very next day, and kainda raised a fuss over. the only reason i left the malfactor part out is because i didnt have a wolf PM, my ability was the same, and a wolf would NOT have a win condition, especially one that involved "go die by towns hand"

i know some people assumed im indie due to the being-the-only-robot thing, but im town.

2) i just wanted the one, but w/e at this point, ive laid my card on the table.

3) fine fine. i dont particularly see where youre coming from, but i have physics homework due in a few hours, so im not gonna sludge through 150 pages of werewolf to find some subtle hints in random places.

I've given this look and here are my thoughts.

I think Cas also targeted Muffin on night 1, and saw him sleeping.

During night 3, Chase never 'targeted' anyone except himself. He felt a "chill" in the general direction. As if he was being affected by something. So shouldn't your night three cause/effect go:

(Brodongo, LL, Nabe, Chimetals, Cirt) -----> Chase

Chase -----> Chase

Ammonsa ----> Chase

Make what you will of this, but I didn't target Chase that night. And if I was a wolf, I would probably just lie about who I targeted anyways. Lying about who a wolf targeted during a night is one of the easiest ways to seem helpful to the town while throwing them down a false trail at the same time.

And I don't have any ability to possess. Believe me, don't believe, I don't really care. Also, have you considered the case that if Ammonsa successfully seduces somebody, than he gains the ability to possess them? I think that could be a possibility.

So have fun with that.

cas could target multiple people what.

and as far as chase goes, this could get into some sort of screwball debate about whether his bullets target him or he targets his bullets. i hold to the latter. however, i mentioned earlier that chases night 3 could also be explained by nabe, who had a jester role. jesters often are viewed as wolves when seers see em, so theres that. and as far as my ability, i was more asking your target as a matter of faith, and the chance that my skill really DOES follow a pattern, eg, it looks like i picked up my targets target, when i actually picked up someone targeting my target that happened to also be my targets target. however:

atm, im thinking my ability works like this: i target someone, and then out of all the people that they target/target them, i get a read off of one person.

which still throws you in the pool of suspicion. the only reasons i have that i should "trust" you are 1) you say so and 2) ganny says so. so im not gonna run off and trust you there. we can be not-trusting buddies <3

Posted

Whatever, time to lynch Sayuri

Posted

I am kk with this vote, since I do not think trolling town is a good excuse (Cas trolled town, but that was at the end)

Sayuri

Posted

Pheo, are you ready to be counted as scum, pheo? Is this your choice pheo? Oh, can I have a last words post before you all lynch me?

So, hey, I was disco'd with brodongo a couple nights ago and he supposedly has powers over forces of nature and a day lynch allows him to take someone else down with the power of gravity. Also, he said that he has the ability to analyze posts and that there is a 25% chance of finding whether the poster is scummy or not.

I was told not to talk about this but that was an agreement based on trust. I'm prolly gonna die now sooooo there's no point to that.

Posted

Pheo, are you ready to be counted as scum, pheo? Is this your choice pheo? Oh, can I have a last words post before you all lynch me?

So, hey, I was disco'd with brodongo a couple nights ago and he supposedly has powers over forces of nature and a day lynch allows him to take someone else down with the power of gravity. Also, he said that he has the ability to analyze posts and that there is a 25% chance of finding whether the poster is scummy or not.

I was told not to talk about this but that was an agreement based on trust. I'm prolly gonna die now sooooo there's no point to that.

I was waiting for you to post this. I didn't trust you so I made most of that up.

I will say that I have many alibis, and will be able to prove my ability if I ever fall into question.

@Chimetals

I apologize in advance because I don't have the time to backtrack through 150 pages right now, but I thought that you claimed that your win condition was to stay alive. Then on the "misinformation night," you thought that your win condition got changed to "get lynched", but you decided that it was just misinformation and dismissed it. Looks like I just misread. A lot of these posts are long and full of nothing, so I skim. It happens.

That doesn't mean I still don't think youre indy though.

Posted

If Sayuri is a wolf, I look scummy by being protected by one. If Sayuri is a town, I look scummy for leading a lynch on one. Even when I so much as claim my ability, I look scummy, due to the nature of it. C'est la vie.

I'm town, and I'm confident I'm not the only one in this game who knows it.

Posted

If Sayuri is a wolf, I look scummy by being protected by one. If Sayuri is a town, I look scummy for leading a lynch on one. Even when I so much as claim my ability, I look scummy, due to the nature of it. C'est la vie.

I'm town, and I'm confident I'm not the only one in this game who knows it.

Actually, if Sayuri is town, you're going to look considerably less wolfy in my eyes.

I want to hear more about this rezzing dudes claim though. How do you plan to do this?

Posted

I still say saha's trolling

Posted

Well, As far as I can tell, if I just rezz one dude then I can have him with all his abilities back. But due to the nature of my ability, I bet I can bend the rules here. Maybe If I revive as many as three guys, I can have them all be town, but to balance it, they won't have any night actions. The town gets an extra three players, but without their bonuses. Depends on where we are in two days when my magic meter is filled again.