GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

im not entirely convinced on pheo either way, but if you guys wanna see what happens when you herpaderp the GM, its at least going somewhere, i guess.

rika, jeegus, throw a demon LLs way tonight, would you? preferably one with 100% block and no kill?

and answer my questions if theyre directed at you, please and thank you. its still important.

Posted

Pheo said he could do whatever as long as Saha feels it isn't unbalanced. So I doubt he could resurrect multiple players on the same night. I do believe the wolf detector though.

Sayuri claimed she saved Pheo by ending the day with her secondary ability. If Sayuri is a wolf, then Pheo is probably one as well.

This is were I would be voting for Sayuri, but someone knocked me over during the course of the day and took my vote from me.

This is why I asked Pheo if his wolf detector worked during the day. Whoever is knocking people over should target Pheo tomorrow, if he is still alive.

Posted

chosen bunbun noeeee

do we have a blocker? or are we limited to asking sayu to block PMs and tick people off that way?

and claiming a wolf detector is like claiming seer, imo. i was asking if there was any contradictions or wonky night actions. i mean, pheos primary ability has basically been proven, esp by nabe coming in all "i think im gonna die guise" way back when. the secondary ability is the issue, yes, thats true, but everyone coming in with "i think theyre a wolf" has gotten linkprow killed. a bandwagon you joined after commenting "hey i dont believe any of this but lets lynch him" so im not just gonna bandwagon people on gut evidence when im sitting on something that could be hard evidence.

namely, brodongo is setting me off. he hasnt mentioned his night action, nor any of his targets, and when asked for one target from one night, he wont say. saying you targeted one person one night, from my experience, will not get you killed by wolves, especially when theres a live, confirmed doctor and a semi-seer running around, the odds of brodongo having a FM-type ability as far as anti-wolfishness goes is too high to really warrant a nightkill.

also, the reason ive been asking about those specific nights, which, btw, you somehow managed to not mention who your target was saha's night 3, the only night i really needed (though i blame the numbering system for that one), was to figure out just who the crap im getting readings off of when i target people:

Night 1: Cas, ability read off Chase (read off my target's target)

Cas-->Chase….? Cas is MIA so her posts are gone

Night 2: Rika, ability read off Chase

Rika-->???

???-->Rika

Night 3: Chase, read off ???

Ammonsa-->Chase

Chase-->LL, Cirt (town), Brodongo, Nabe (Town), Chimetals

LL-->Teto and chase(?)

Night 5: Nabe, read off….myself? (someone targeting my target)

Nabe-->???

LL-->Nabe

Night 6: Sayu, read off FM (someone targeting my target)

Sayu-->Nabe

FM-->Sayu

atm, im thinking my ability works like this: i target someone, and then out of all the people that they target/target them, i get a read off of one person. i bring this up because of night 3, where Chase "got a chill" and was told one of the players he had selected was "dark". that same night, i got the reading that "chase" aka someone targeting or being targeted by chase, had the ability to possess. youve claimed and given record of your actions, and they seem fine to me, which leaves brodongo being most likely to have that ability.

Posted

I pretty much trust brodongo right now; however, the fact that the Executioner votes are being counted is interesting to me. Also it is hilarious. That hilarity may be enough to swing my vote.

Posted

It is, in fact, very tempting to vote for the executioner due to this. I do, however, think that Sayuri was trying to buy an extra day for the wolves by saving me from being lynched so I would be lynched the next day. It's not a difficult concept to pick up on, so I can't say brodongo is suspicious for coming after me about it. Not saying I trust brodongo, though. He still hasn't claimed anything, and we don't know anything about him.

It seems to me, that if Sayuri turns out to be a wolf via lynch, I can see how that would make me suspicious. But if we lynch Sayuri and she's a wolf, and then we lynch me and I'm a town (which I am), then it seems to me that would make Brodongo a wolf. Until then, my vote stays on Sayuri.

Posted

yeah, got to admit, sayuri seems like a good choice today

not sold on pheo

not really sold on sayuri either, but sayuri isn't as much of a loss if we're wrong than pheo would be if we were wrong

so yeah

also executioner is dumb and you should all retract

sayuri

Posted

I do, however, think that Sayuri was trying to buy an extra day for the wolves by saving me from being lynched so I would be lynched the next day.

The wolves have nothing to gain by delaying the lynch of a townie, especially one with a wolf detector.

Posted

I think in a game like this, they actually do. What with the system of charging abilities over days and all. It's also a good way to frame me and whoever has been associated with me so far, and take attention away from themselves.

Though, it's not exactly easy for me to make an argument. I mentioned that Linox and I spoke in disco, where I agreed to target him and mentioned how I would do it so he would know its me, on the night before Linox died. I sent Nabe a scary night action deliberately saying that I was the one targeting him, and he died the next day. When I was about to be lynched, Sayuri saved me. Either I'm unlucky, or I think the wolves have been watching me, seeing who I target and killing them, and saving me at the last second, to frame me.

If Sayuri is a town, then I'm very likely to be scum, is what I'm saying. And If She's town and I'm town, then I would point my finger at Brodongo.

Posted

Attention was already away from them when people were voting for you. The wolves' goal is to kill as many members of the town as quickly as possible, and we alllllll know this

Posted

I pretty much trust brodongo right now; however, the fact that the Executioner votes are being counted is interesting to me. Also it is hilarious. That hilarity may be enough to swing my vote.

whats your reasoning for this, by the way?

Posted

For the brodongo trusting or the executioner voting? Neither answer is going to be satisfactory

I pretty much trust brodongo because I don't really see a reason not to; I get a non-wolf vibe from him. I think he's a benevolent independent. Also, 4evr mayor

I might vote for the executioner because of how hilarious it is. I want to see what happens. I am a SCIENTIST, and that is what we SCIENTISTS are about

Posted

if we dont go anywhere, ill probably throw my vote at the executioner, but id rather something else come up and we actually get some info.

if you trust brodongo, then what do you make of the case i just presented against him?

also, why the ducks is my vote still on knuckle, it looks all messy hanging out there. retract.

I am a SCIENTIST, and that is what we SCIENTISTS are about

wait....this.....are you my father?

Posted

Brodongo's mentioned that his ability has to do with nature, and he's asked specific people specific questions about the weather and things. He also has some inside information on a class of players called forces of nature, including that one of them is invincible I think? It seems more likely than not that his win condition has something to with all this nature stuff

And yes, I am your father.

Posted

i still dont like the possession results, though i can see chase getting a false positive on nabe.

i guess chase got targeted for possession, perhaps? i still dont like it, and i still irks me that bro wouldnt answer my question.