GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

(P.S. I actually didn't read anything you posted. I just counted votes)

Guess who hates blood tests! I do!

>brodongo

>lying

>town

Posted

I was waiting for you to post this. I didn't trust you so I made most of that up.

I will say that I have many alibis, and will be able to prove my ability if I ever fall into question.

@Chimetals

I apologize in advance because I don't have the time to backtrack through 150 pages right now, but I thought that you claimed that your win condition was to stay alive. Then on the "misinformation night," you thought that your win condition got changed to "get lynched", but you decided that it was just misinformation and dismissed it. Looks like I just misread. A lot of these posts are long and full of nothing, so I skim. It happens.

That doesn't mean I still don't think youre indy though.

i dont expect you to think im anything but indie, due to the nature of my role being the only robot. but im still town.

and yeah, ive noticed that most of the players skim these days, and though it annoys me, ive gotten used to the fact most people are gonna tl;dr a lot of stuff, even if its important :< hell, when i was a wolf in the last game, half my thoughts were "towns gonna tl;dr all that, too bad for them". really, skimming is kainda a pet peeve for me, but too many people do it to try to get huffy over it.

Posted

I've just been skimming over all of this and I don't really know what the reasons are or even what chimetals is even talking about so I'm just gonna vote Sayuri I guess since the Pheo vote isn't really a thing right now but really guys try making your posts shorter I only read once sentence from each and too bad if it's not an important sentence

Posted

Oh, we're voting for Sayuri? Time to be Knux.

Sayuri.

Posted

!votecount, or end day or whatever

Posted

I eagerly await your seering, if it means clarifying me as town.

Posted

eh....im kainda sick of town going nowhere fast, and this back-and-forth "y we no lynch ppl" thing, so sayuri. lets see how all of your "hunches" do.

Posted

No, because even if I did listen to what you were asking me to do, I would have no means to protect myself

Posted

if you resurrect whats-his-name, would that give you a third group of demons/an extra hand (essentially a player with the function of a demon)? can you ask saha about that? because, you know, thatd kainda be helpful and such.

though the other alternative would be for you to protect yourself and LL, and then LL could make the call whether to seer pheo or someone else, as pheos odds of death go up somewhat. at this point, the wolves would have to decide between killing pheo and killing someone else, as their main question would be whether LL is going to actually seer pheo, or in this risky-for-both-sides situation, if LL is going to assume the wolves will kill pheo, and instead seer someone else.

ugh, im sleep deprived atm, so the tl;dr verson:

if rika protects herself and LL then

1) LL seers pheo and wolves kill pheo (stalemate/town loss)

2) LL seers pheo, wolves kill someone else (town win)

3) LL seers someone else, wolves kill pheo (stalemate/town kainda wins)

4) LL seers someone else, wolves kill someone else, pheo situation remains unresolved. (town loss)

and thats not counting if rika protects LL and pheo, or pheo and herself.

imo, if i were a wolf, the probability of me getting blocked would be too high for me to bother with attacking rika/LL/pheo, its a 2/3 chance of failure.

Posted

I'm surprised that you suddenly trust me? It's nice, but startling. LL, I would rather you just watch me while Rika protects you and herself. I don't think the wolves would be motivated to kill me tonight, after my ludicrous (yet true) role claim. They've already been framing me for a while. I think they'd rather use me.

Posted

Don't forget to give your valentines to someone

Posted

Okay, then I won't give anyone my valentine, either.

Posted

Sayuri

Posted

Am I dead yet? Can someone notify me if I die and am not present?

Posted

the way things are looking, you're probably going to be lynched Sayuri. I'll post the night phase later.

Using an item does not count as a night action unless it gives an ability equivalent to a night action. In regards to the Valentines, they do not take up your night action.

Since people have been asking, also, Valentines actually have two uses based on how you choose to word how you use them. There is a hint, in their name. Remember that when you "give" someone an item, you literally just give it to the player and the item is not used or activated. They have either a one shot effect or a target ability. That is about all I can tell you.