GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Or a squidding seer. Holy squid

This is retarded logic.

flashback to the night Chase got a chill off of one of his targets. if we assume bro is town, then

Chase-->Chime tails, Cirt (town), Brodongo, Nabe (Town), LL (Town)

that only leaves Chime tails.

Oh man see what I did there

and why would we assume that bro is town?

Do you realize how dumb this looks "If we just rule out the players that I choose to rule out based on nothing, then that leaves... LL!"

its you or bro, and no one wanted to lynch bro when i brought it up before, because hes just the towniest town to no wait hes not.

no one seems to want to cover any leads on wolves, its just a bunch of whining about night caps and not wanting to target people. oh, and not reading shit. everyone tl;drs and then herpaderps. it gets old.

Also why would a seer b given the character's name?

given the what. who are you talking about here?

Posted

who are you talking about here?

also, the evidence i have on you is a crapton more than you have on pheo.

ive got class now, but when i get back on, expect lengthy posts and backreading.

on a side note, its like whenever i come on with my ability, the response is "tl;dr". its disheartening, really.

Posted

on a side note, its like whenever i come on with my ability, the response is "tl;dr". its disheartening, really.

Isn't this what most players in these games do? "woops I skipped the past 10 pages because I'm a lazy shit (optionally) could someone summarise for me?????" Yeah, I hate it too dear.

Back to spectating.

Posted

She wants to know why a seer who learns everything about their target could possibly learn the character's name

Then where did you get Malfactor, that sounds like the character name (the title given under your picture in your role pm)

Posted

also, the self destruct sequence thing? it says i only have one day phase left to live, so ill come clean with ALL the info i have:

first off, my ability doesnt just see abilities, it sees alignments. and by this point, im sure that the alignments are NOT that of my target, and is most likely the alignment of the person whos ability ive hit. so far what ive gotten is this:

Night 0: target Cascade

Town, able to shoot self

cascade vanished, so this is unconfirmed.

Night 1: Rika

Town, and specifically named Chase as able to shoot himself

im not sure, but i think if i hit the same person twice, i get their name.

Night 2: Chase

Town, ability to possess

Night 3: invert reality

Night 4: Nabe

malfactor able to see things happening around a person at any point in the timeline

nabe being a jester could have been read as a malfactor, idk, but he flipped town.

Night 5: Sayu

Independant that can dispel effects

FM, if you could help out with this alignment thing, thatd be awesome. also, sayu flipped town, which is my main reason for thinking the alignments are that of the abilities' owners

Night 6: Linox

Indipendant with ability to set traps

again, Ganny, could you help here?

Night 7: Pheo

malfactor, able to give half-broken readings

also, the unclaimed abiities ive seen so far are the two malfactors, and the possession.

Confirmed/claimed abilities are:

Ganny--traps

Pheo(?)--scares people

FM--dispel taboos

Ammonsa--seduction

Rika--demons

LL(?)--redirects seers, second ability is seering

Teto--weather

Aethix--disco

CB--random

Chase--Gun

Knuckle(?)--invincible at night

Linox--???

Brodongo(?)--elemental something or other, wont tell.

of these people, anyone with an unprovable ability or unclaimed ability is suspicious as hell in my book. This includes Knuckle, Linox, and LL, with a little bit of suspicion left for Pheo and Brodongo. of the "confirmed" abilities, it wouldnt be too hard for a wolf to claim another wolf's ability, and "prove" it, so having an ability isnt gonna prove someone town. However, i think odds are good that Aethix, Rika, CB, Chase, and maybe Teto are town, Ganny and FM are probably indie, but are basically playing as town.

I need confirmation on alignments though, since Chase has essentially a double-town reading on him, but was revealed as an indie.

Posted

LL.....that was t1g joking because of FMs icon or something.

sweet jeegus, does no one read anymore?!

Posted

Also, I got my 5 demons back, no one was attacked (or my magic-cap prevents my demons from being hurt, I only really know that someone was attacked when my demon(s) get injured)

Chimey, I do agree that brodongo is suspicious (which is why I targeted him while magic-caped)

Yay, I just notice that I am an elder now :3

SAY SOMETHING LINOX

Posted

I read it. It's just somewhat confusing. I'm currently trying to make sense of what you found.

So who got a valentine? Certainly not me.

It's elementary school all over again. :<

@Rika

I'm typing as fast as I can. I can't type any faster on a phone.

Posted

Hey sorry Chimetals I didn't shoot you last night. Just so you know.

Posted

Why not, Chase?

Posted

For whatever its worth, I can confirm that Teto sent me a valentine. It told me the sender targeted the weather so that checks out.

I'll post more thoughts on other stuff later.

Posted

Just wanna throw out that I do think Brodongo is pretty suspicious, after that we still don't know anything about him but we all think he's town? I need more proof than that.

Posted

Yeah lets lynch him for it

Posted

okay, brodongo has been suspicious long enough

Posted

Hey Sayuri. Remember that one time I did all the work for you and won when you were a wolf and had to get out of an seemingly-impossible situation? That was fun.

Point being, you OWE meeeeee.

Remember how the point was lynching?