GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright, bros.

Basically, I have absolutely no idea whom to suspect.

I see all this stuff Chimetals is talkin' 'bout this LL kid, but none of it is actually conclusive or even holds as much weight as it seems to.

I'm pretty sure bro is independent.

Pheo just makes me mad.

Also, last night I tried dressing you all in sheep costumes. Anything?

Posted

There's a picture/avatar with a polar bear on it.

How did you know what was a polar bear? i took it as the icon for the wolf character with lightning in the backround. I'm going to assume that this is your picture and am now highly suspicious of you.

Posted

what's that have to do with anything?

Posted

that doesn't explain how you knew it was a polar bear. and you voting for me out of the fact that i'm questioning you really isn't helping your case of suspicion.

Posted

lol?

He knew it was a bear because he looked at it and saw a bear, I think. Pretty sure that's a bear of some kind. Wolves are slimmer and have pointed ears, and I think Sahaqiel would be smart enough not to make one of the wolves' pictures an actual wolf

Posted

mmm i knew it was originally a bear (due to a conversation with Saha about imaging) I just didn't get at all that is was a polar bear. but whatevez this argument is no longer valid.

Posted

Well I wont be around until Friday. Going offline in a bit, will be in uni early tomorrow, waiting around until 4pm for the twilight marathon and staying at a friend's house afterwards. Will probably go home in the morning on Friday and try and catch up with you guys.

So yeah, just a warning.

Also just saying, I've told you everything I know from my PM last night. I'm pretty sure I've revealed pretty much the entirety of my role and my actions up to this point. But if you have any quick questions for me that you want answered before Friday, ask them now. I'm staying online a little longer.

Posted

Chase, Ganny, and FM, could you please comment on my readings off you guys? Specifically that I read Chase as town, and Ganny and FM as indie.

also, the only reason my ability is confusing is that i dont have much evidence to base theories off of. 2 does not make a pattern, and i never seem to be able to get answers out of enough people to get a chain of 3. really, its like, i ask 3 people for something, and only 2 ever answer. i also figure the lack of evidence stems from the fact that few people i target get killed/lynched. The only people that have died on that list is Nabe and Sayu. so you can see where im having issues with forming a bloody pattern.

also, aethix, have you ever set bro and ganny up with your disco?

Posted

if it helps your notes Chimetals, I've never been put in the disco.

Posted

pheo, did your detector go off last night?

Posted

People ask me things so I can be some kind of help in this game for once ):

Posted

ill make a note of that, thanks.

which reminds me, aethix, thanks for the last dance, man. and im leaving a lucky someone with all my game notes.

teto, whats your magic cap even do? anything useful?

Posted

If I charge for long enough I can kill someone with weather. It's been charged for a while but I don't really have any ideas about who to kill.

So yeah, potentially useful.

Anybody you want me to kill? ;o

Posted

if we have a 50/50 on two potential wolves, then you should probably use it then. though i have some ideas of my own, tbh :<

T1G, have you targeted Chimetals so far this game?

nope

did you target me last night?

-That1guy

also, i found this while backreading, this was on day 6, my PM was dicked with night 3. i cant even go out in peace, man :<

Posted

I kind of think I should use it on LL tbh. He's my number one suspect based on the way he's been acting.