GAME All Wizards and One Robot Werewolf

1636 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright I'll be gone for the rest of this day phase. Looks like I can't help. :<.

My vote goes to LL for reasons I explained earlier.

Posted

also, idk if its intentional or not, but its like the alignment readings i got off FM and Chase were switched. Ganny's was accurate.

FM, Chase, did either of you interact nights 1 and 2?

If you are going by Night 0, 1, 2, I interacted with you on night 1 and Chase on night 2.

If you are going by Night 1, 2, 3, I interacted with you on night 2.

Posted

Why am I being voted for again? Because I accidentally said redirected instead of disabled

The only bad thing that I did was broadcast my night action before I did it. If you guy missed it, pheo was not attacked by a wolf. I'm not campaigning for a Pheo lynch at the moment but there are more suspicious people than me. I have a full magic meter so tomorrow night I can get a reading off of anyone (because I got blocked NOT redirected).

Pheo has a wolf detector, okay. You'd think that he'd be wolf target number 1. Oh, bu he survives. Pheo doesn't even ask for protection. A new day. Pheo still has the wild detector. He's still alive. He's confident that he's going to survive the night again. He asks for no protection. New day. Pheo FINALLY comes under suspicion. He wards off the accusations by... Telling us that he is going to revive multiple players? All he needs is multiple day and night phases. And we believe it? SO we all agree to leave Pheo alone. Townies are dying left and right, but at least Pheo made that pinky swear to revive multiple townies.

So let's keep waiting while our numbers get smaller and smaller. We are seriously letting someone off the hook because UNDER PRESSURE, A PERSON WHO WE ALREADY TRIED TO LYNCH PROMISED US THAT HIS ABILITY CAN DO ANYTHING. It's what like the 7th or 8th day and he still cannot prove anything. He had the chance to create a great tool to help us out (or so he says), but he said he created an item that detects wolves? Oh, except we have no way of knowing how many players total targeted him and we just have to kinda trust Pheo that his wolf detector exists/was activated in the first place.

Did I mention the part that I have given legitimate and specific readings about my targets. I can do the same tonight.

just wanna point out, town has been reducing towns numbers more than wolves have. just fyi.

also, there was a 60% chance pheo was gonna get protection last night. if i were a wolf, i wouldnt have gone near any of you three.

also, FM, duly noted, thanks.

Posted

I'm only guilty of telling everyone my action before the actual night phase.

A wolf blocker is standard to these games. Who ever heard of a wolf seer? I'd bet that the wolf blocker only surfaced now because it's either a meter ability or the wolf blocker has been doing the killing up to this point. :(

Night Action Summary

Night 1

Kaffles - Redirect: Largely Legendary < Night action was blocked therefore no secondary target was needed

pheonix561 - Kill: Chimetals

Sayuri - Seer: Linox

Aethix - No action

Cascade - Attack (Kill): Linox

Chimetals - Seer: pheonix561

Cirt - Redirect: Sahaqiel into Kaffles

Knuckle - Watch Action: pheonix561

Sahaqiel - Block: Kaffles

That1guy - Protect: pheonix561

Largely Legendary - Approach: pheonix561 > Joins Wolf Gang

Rika Code - Watch Visitors: Linox

Linox - No action

Night 2

Kaffles - Redirect: Cirt (into That1guy)

Largely Legendary - Vote Block: Sayuri

Sayuri - Seer: Knuckle

Aethix - No action

Cascade - Attack (No Effect): Knuckle

Cirt - Redirect: Largely Legendary into Cascade

Knuckle - Watch Action: Kaffles

Sahaqiel - Block: Cirt

That1guy - Protect: Knuckle

Rika Code - Watch Visitors: Sahaqiel

Night 3

Kaffles - Redirect: Cascade (into Kaffles)

Largely Legendary - Vote Block: That1guy

Sayuri - Kill: Knuckle

Cascade - Attack (Kill): Largely Legendary

Cirt - No Action

Knuckle - Watch Action: Rika Code

Sahaqiel - Block: Rika Code

That1guy - Protect: Rika Code

Rika Code - Watch Visitors: That1guy

Night 4

Sayuri - Kill: Cascade

Cascade - Attack (Kill): That1guy < Failed

Cirt - No action

Sahaqiel - Block: Sayuri

That1guy - Protect: self

Rika Code - Watch Visitors: That1guy

Night 5

Sayuri - No action

Cascade - Attack (Kill): That1guy

Sahaqiel - Block: Sayuri

That1guy - Protect: Sahaqiel

Rika Code - Watch Visitors: Sayuri

Night 6

Sayuri - Kill: Sahaqiel

Cascade - Attack (Block): Sahaqiel

Sahaqiel - Sahaqiel blocks by standing in front of people. Cascade blocks by knocking out. Knocking out > Standing around. So Sahaqiel's action wouldn't have mattered. To speed up the final night, I didn't wait for his decision.

check sayuris role here.

Posted

And I also was a wolf seer :<

Don't you remember MLP werewolf where we were on the same team, I even told you I had the ability to Seer others abilities

Posted

A wolf blocker is standard to these games. Who ever heard of a wolf seer? I'd bet that the wolf blocker only surfaced now because it's either a meter ability or the wolf blocker has been doing the killing up to this point. :(

While it is a standard wolf ability, this is Saha's game. Anything but standard. Also I doubt it would be a meter ability unless it blocked more than one person or had some additional effects.

However, it is possible for a player to not use their ability until later in the game.

@Knuckle

How were you revived again?

Just thought I'd repost it so he doesn't miss it.

Please don't answer the question for him.

Posted

i still wanna know how LP was revived....if it wasnt pheo, then who?

but thatll come in later, i think. probably better for the wolves to not know, even if its a charged ability.

Posted

i still wanna know how LP was revived....if it wasnt pheo, then who?

but thatll come in later, i think. probably better for the wolves to not know, even if its a charged ability.

I think one of the revived players is a wolf. We've had three players revived this game, with Pheo saying he's going to bring back another. How can at least one of them not be a wolf.

Posted

thats why my argument of "idc if a town revived em, i dont trust em" exists.

though tbh, if LP is a wolf, were all boned.

@LL

i dont wanna have a blind well-chi-metals-is-gonna-die-lets-just-end-it lynch. not yet. not when i really do need to read through all this sludge. hell, a lot of us probably need to read through this sludge.

and yes, im definitely gonna explode today, no fake PM or anything. blaze of glory, man, blaze of mother-freaking GLORY.

Posted

For the record, I can do anything as long as it's not unbalancing. I don't have to revive another player. If anyone can think of anything more useful for me to do, I'll do it.

Posted

Look. We let pheo off the hook because he promised to revive people in the following nights. Can I get that chance? You are trying to lynch the seer while we have multiple players who have not claimed. We have a guy who can scare people, a guy who can seduce, a guy who can used random abilities, a blocker. Like, are we seriously lynching me for suspicion? We can lynch chime tails and save us another townie death.

dont bandwagon LL while im gone, and everyone needs to think like hell on their roles....especially if theyre even half as confusing as mine. if he really is the seer, id rather he not go down with me, but if hes a wolf, then ill stand next to him when i self-destruct...or something.

(for the record, i cant actually choose someone to go down with me, inb4 anyone asks)

wherrrrrre was the part where i jumped on you like youve jumped on everyone else?

i dont really trust you, though i dont trust many people, and of those i trust in this game, i dont really trust them all that much.

id welcome discussion, *cough* though id really rather like some evidence other than "this seems fishy WHY WONT YOU BLINDLY FOLLOW ME YOURE ALL RETARDED AAA etc etc" that attitude is what got LP lynched--town herpaderped with nabe, despite LP's god-tier ability. and you even went along with that crap, despite explicitly saying "i dont believe any of this"

also, theories on my readings would be awesome, given that i seem to have hit two wolves. if we figure out who i hit, then we have two. freaking. wolves. and if youre somehow not one of em, then id rather like to take one down with me.

but if were still running in bloody circles at the end of the day AGAIN, then yeah, lynch me. though if that happens, i still wanna 'splode in a blaze of glory.

Posted

first off, my ability doesnt just see abilities, it sees alignments. and by this point, im sure that the alignments are NOT that of my target, and is most likely the alignment of the person whos ability ive hit. so far what ive gotten is this:

Night 7: Pheo

malfactor, able to give half-broken readings

also, the unclaimed abiities ive seen so far are the two malfactors, and the possession.

Chimetals isn't that right there basically your ability? Not accusing you of anything, just pointing this out. If you hit yourself and you aren't a malfactor then this ability theory is probably wrong. Another possibility is that you hit LL as this is also basically his ability. If you've already been debating about these things then never mind it's just that your posts have been kind of hard to follow lately.

Also:

Pheonix561 is your special ability related to your meter level?

Posted

Yes, my half-broken reading comes from my magic mirror. I claimed that a while ago. I'm not a malfactor, though. Maybe YOU are the paranoid seer, chime tails? It'd be consistent with your confusion ability. And it'd explain the misudnerstanding with Muffin. Both Chase and I confirm that muffin is a townie, but he came up as an indie for you.

Just like I am coming up as a malfactor.

Does this make sense to you guys?

chase said he saw FM as indie once, and townie once. and my ability lined up fine with ganny.

also, if i was paranoid, then everyone would have been viewed as a malfactor. if i was an inverted seer, then town would be wolf and vice versa. chase, who was read at town for me, flipped indie, muff read as indie claims town, which would leave malfactor as malfactor. readings-all-over-the-place is neither of those.

also, i have three people to base my theory off of, as in, people whos abilities line up just fine with my readings. thats chase, ganny, and FM. chases alignment has been revealed, and both his and FMs were read wrong....but gannys was right. can you see where theres a problem in finding a bloody pattern? id like to hear a theory other than "well u broke". if i only saw alignments, i could understand your view. however, i see freaking abilities, along with everything else.

i could believe some whacked up shift (town read as indie, wolf read as town, indie read as wolf) if ganny wasnt claiming indie. either someone is dicking with me and giving false info, or these readings are related to some other factor that i havent figured out yet.

@Linkprow

my role is a mindf*ck role, of course my posts are confusing :<

tbh, some peoples logic bombs out on me. not like "how u figure that out liek magic?" but more like "what why would you i dont even"

Posted

Spoiler about my magic meter killing ability.

It's a day phase kill. I could kill LL just now and the day wouldn't end. We can take out two suspicious people at once if you want. Since like, this is your last day alive and all, Chimetals. And you're pretty much the only person really trying anymore so it'd be best if you could do what you can to help us as much as possible before you're gone.

check sayuris role here.

Sayuri was the worst role. If I remember correctly, she seer'd alignments incorrectly. Like, she'd seer townies and it would say they were wolves :B Might be wrong about that though.

She was also a vengeful wolf, so she'd have been able to kill someone upon death. That never worked out though. Just like Aethix's role sigh >:

Was pretty pissed that the main seer was killed night 1, too.

Posted

im rereading the entire thread, atm, but in the meantime, i figure we could bring the pictures back up for the lolz. someone correct me if im wrong on some of these, as i didnt take notes on them.

theyre listed in the position they appear, and anything with a question mark after it is just me guessing.

_________Aethix__T1G_____Chimetals

__FM?_____???___LL?________CB_____Knuck ver 2?

ammonsa?_teto?_Linkprow______???_______Rika

__Cirt____Linox___Nabe______Sayuri______Pheo?

__GMP____???__Chase__Cirtster Neighbor

Fq6vr.png

Not pictured:

Knuckle ver 1

Cascade (middle, she was the heart spatula)

People i cant really guess at with the remaining wtf picture factor:

1) brodongo

11) Ganondorf333

21) Kafflox