The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah when i go to the comic book store i often see people buying $50-60 dollars worth of comics at a time. Not sure if they normally do it weekly or if thats their monthly pull list.

Posted

Yeah when i go to the comic book store i often see people buying $50-60 dollars worth of comics at a time. Not sure if they normally do it weekly or if thats their monthly pull list.

The way I see it, I work hard for the cash why can't I spend it on what I want. I just wish I had a comic shop in my town so I didn't have to order them online.

Posted

I won't deny it, there's a part of me that would like to follow peter parker as a crafting, scheming antivillain, but I can't even think about picking it up until after the semester ends.

Tradewait

Posted

Tradewait

I used to suffer from tradewait until I got a steady job that paid reasonably well. Although I do miss the compact size of trade books, single issues take up a TON of space. I have to buy a new storage box every three months.

18picsbookandcomicbookcollection_12_by_s

PrimaGaga likes this

Posted

thats really cool!!

Posted

thats really cool!!

My sister keeps threatening to call "Collection Intervention". I'm not as bad as those guys.

Posted

My friend wants to read comic cooks but is always "I dunno where to start/its so intimating/blah" so i decided to gather all my Ultimate Spider-Man comics (featuring Miles Morales) a give them to him. I was expecting to have #1-10, but i couldn't find #1-3! After so much searching i realized i never BOUGHT #1-3!! I'm so pissed! I guess I'll give him my digital copies of #1-3 but man, its really hard to introduce someone to comics when they havta look at a computer to read them. It's not nearly as fun as reading a physical copy. I'm so pissed and bummed out about this.

PS- I know volume 1 is out featuring issues #1-5, but I'm so broke at the moment and without job. I'll probably buy it when i'm able to though. Along with volume 3 which has #11-18, and then volume 4 and so on. But man, so bummed.

Posted

So i'm dropping a couple Dc books come issue #21 of everything and lo and behold... Neil Gaiman is returning to comics! Hes gonna write the last issue of age of ultron and co write guardians of the galaxy with bendis at #5. Then of course he'll do his sandman prequel, but in the meantime I hope he writes some Marvel/Miracleman.

Posted

Batman had Arkham now The Amazing Spider-Man has Ravencroft. 

A few days ago director Marc Webb tweeted a photo of actor Colm Feore on the set of standing near a wall with the Ravencroft logo on it.

actor_colm_feore_on_set_of_amazing_spide

Today he tweeted another photo of a man dressed in Ravencroft security garb.

ravencroft_institute_security_guard_by_s

For those who aren't familiar, Ravencroft introduced in 1993's Spider-Man Unlimited #1 it is the Mental hospital where many of Marvels insane criminals are kept. 

Posted

It was revealed today that Pepper Potts will indeed don the Rescue Armor in Iron Man 3. And two new Iron Man armors have been revealed the Enhanced Energy "Silver Centurian" and Hyper Velocity "Shotgun" Armors.

iron-man-3-silver-centurion-armor.jpg

iron-man-3-shotgun-armor.jpg

Posted

I have a crush on Pepper Potts.

Posted

The logo for the SHIELD TV series has been revealed

SHIELD-Movie-Logo.jpg

The series created by Avengers director Joss Whedon features a team of Agents led by Revived Agent Phil Coulson as they investigate odd happenings in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Posted (edited)

I expect MODOK to make an experience. I don't know if he's important enough to ever appear in a movie.

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)