The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

I expect MODOK to make an experience. I don't know if he's important enough to ever appear in a movie.

That I'd like to see. and since it's an adult oriented series they can call him by his actual name, Mental Organism Designed Only For Killing.

Posted

As if the comics aren't adult at all? Im not sure wut youre getting at.

Posted

The comics are where the name comes from

Posted

As if the comics aren't adult at all? Im not sure wut youre getting at.

in shows like Marvel Superheroes, Iron Man Armored Adventures and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes he Is renamed M.O.D.O.C (Mental Organism designed only for Chaos). 

Posted

OHHHHH! I see. That's dumb.

Posted

I would rather they bring back Arnim Zola.

Posted

I would rather they bring back Arnim Zola.

From Deviant art

arnim_zola_concept_by_tclarke597-d508ogr

Posted

Lol. Yeah. Mr. Zola is pretty cool. His character in cap though, wasn't super evil. Just kinda got in a little over his head.

Posted

In Amazing Spider-Man 2 news "The Office" star B.J. Novak has joined the Superior Spider-Sequel and has been seen around the Oscorp set dressed in a sharp suit. There's no word on who (if any) Spidey character he's playing but that hasn't stopped the rumor mill. Some sources claim he is playing Otto Octavius while others name his character Alistair Smythe. One source claims he is playing Edward Brock.

If this last one turns out to be true it means the film is setting up a Venom storyline right out of Ultimate Marvel (in Ultimate continuity Venom wasn't an alien symbiote but rather a genetically reactive fluid "suit" that was meant as a cure for Cancer created by Richard Parker and Edward Brock).

Posted

I would love to see them do a Venom storyline right this time. Especially if it brought Carnage into the mix.

Posted

And down the line, Anti-Venom and Flash Thompson as the new super solider Venom.

Posted

I got an Email From the online retailer I buy comics From informing me of the daily deal. 

April 1, 2013 Home · New Releases · Recently Restocked

Hi 

Today's Deal of the Day is the Mjolnir: The Hammer of Thor.

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.

You'll be shouting "Have at Thee!" when you claim your very own Mjolnir. Through a series of magical events in the new Thor: God of Thunder comic book series, we were able to transport Thor's mighty hammer from one of the timelines to our warehouse in Milwaukie, Oregon. This is the real deal, and we're pretty excited to be able to offer it to you today.

There's a problem though: we can't ship it to you because a) nobody on our staff has been able to lift the thing, and B) if we did, the shipping cost would be a little spendy. So here's the thing: if you're interested in this product, just come on down to our warehouse today and claim your rightful place in history as the protector of Midgard.

Please Note: This product not available to super-villains, so if you show up in a green cape and metal mask, a green suit with a deadly tail, or have the Crimson Gem of Cyttorak in your possession, you will be asked to leave the premises forthwith.

Retail Price: $350000.00 Now: $297,500.00 -- 15% off!

Stay tuned for another great Deal of the Day tomorrow!

Best, -The TFAW Crew

THE FINE PRINT: Deal of the Day pricing is good only during the specified 24-hour period, from 12:00 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. PST, while supplies last. This price does not apply to back-orders, related items, or variant editions of said product. Purchase must be made during the specified 24-hour period to qualify for special pricing. No rainchecks or holds can be placed for Deal of the Day items.

In the event we sell out of tomorrow's Deal of the Day before the scheduled Deal of the Day Alert is sent, you will not receive a Deal of the Day email alert.

This email was sent to 

You received this message because you signed up for Deal of the Day Alerts at TFAW.com. CLICK HERE TO UNSUBSCRIBE

©2013 Things From Another World, Inc. All rights reserved. 10956 SE Main Street, Milwaukie, Or

At first I thought it was a replica until I actually read the blurb, happy April Fools!

Posted

Oh man I want to see some Anti-Venom

2005788-anti_venom-1024x732.jpg

Posted

Yeah too bad he's gone from the comics. He was pretty interesting imo. With that messiah complex of his.