The Merry Marvel Marching Society

1978 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't know man... There are these tell tale signs that jst sound like a Michael Bay Film. I know he's only a producer, but things like...Colonel Schrader? Come on, really? And of course Megan Fox as April O'neil. Not super excited about it.

Then of course there is this...

http://screenrant.com/ninja-turtles-reboot-script-review/

Posted

Just read that synopsis and I can already debunk it. Megan Fox is an adult April, not a teen and she works for the fictional Channel 6 News not CBS. I think it's a mash up of the 1980's cartoon and the current comics. 

Will Arnett plays Vernon Fenwick

Abby Elliott plays Irma Langinstein

K. Todd Freeman plays Baxter Stockman

Minae Noji plays Karai

William Fichtner plays Eric Sachs (The Shredder)

Posted

I'm pretty sure what we have now is a rewrite of that other script. I'd love to have a really good Turtles movie, but I'll believe it when I see it

Posted

I'm pretty sure what we have now is a rewrite of that other script. I'd love to have a really good Turtles movie, but I'll believe it when I see it

Yeah the last good movie was Turtles 2.

Posted

The first photo from Guardians of the Galaxy has arrived!!!!!!

hr_Guardians_of_the_Galaxy_9.jpg

From left to right, Gamora (Zoe Saldana), Star-Lord (Chris Pratt), Rocket Raccoon (Bradley Cooper), Drax (Dave Batista) and Groot (Vin Diesel). 

Posted

^ it wasn't showing up for me so here's a repost in case anyone else is having problems.

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy.jpg

Posted

^ it wasn't showing up for me so here's a repost in case anyone else is having problems.

Guardians_of_the_Galaxy.jpg

Thanks for some reason it wasn't showing up.

Posted

np. Im so pumped for this movie. I know very little about these characters so this will be very exciting for me.

Posted

np. Im so pumped for this movie. I know very little about these characters so this will be very exciting for me.

Watch This Will's War video, it's almost everything you need to know about The Guardians. 

Posted

I kinda wanna go in knowing very little about it. So it's a different experience from the other movies.

Posted

I recently bought the three Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movies digitally from Amazon video and I find myself wondering who wrote the film synopses. 

For Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles they write:

"After exposure to radiation, four teenage turtles-Michelangelo, Raphael, Leonardo and Donatello have mutated into ninjas and have begun living in the sewers of a large city" 

WHAT THE HELL, did the person who wrote this ever even watch the film?

And it gets better, for Turtles two they write:

"The Turtles have been forced to move in with their friend the News Reporter April O'Neil, because the foot clan knows the whereabouts of their lair in the Sewers."

Oh is that it, the whole movie is an odd couple situation? Funny I recall a revenge plot involving evil mutants. 

The best is turtles three which simply reads;

"The Turtles have defeated their Nemesis Shredder but are still forced to hide in the depths of the Subway system". 

It says absolutely nothing about the plot, no feudal Japan, no time travel.....nothing.

Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkyhEyLT7xI

Posted

A few Days ago in my weekly comic book delivery I got this as a promotional insert.

MarvelWeddingInvitation.jpeg?itok=2xUe9K

Today I learned that it is an Invite to Deadpool's Wedding, that's very cool. I'm definitely going to read that.

Posted

Is he marrying Death? Dude, Thanos should crash that wedding!!

Although i hate Deadpool, i think these puzzle pieces are a really cool marketing tool. Here is the full picture, after all the pieces are collected and put together:

deadpool-wedding.jpg

Posted

Is he marrying Death? Dude, Thanos should crash that wedding!!

Although i hate Deadpool, i think these puzzle pieces are a really cool marketing tool. Here is the full picture, after all the pieces are collected and put together:

deadpool-wedding.jpg

Yeah I saw that too, and the bride's identity is a mystery. 

deadpool_wedding_invitation_1_by_savanti