The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

why does no one understand self amusement

Posted

"why does no one understand the concept of doing things?" the conductor groaned. "seriously, you wasted another day with.....with...." he stammered uselessly, before caving, "night two is starting now, i wanna see some action tomorrow!"

Posted

Murder someone.

“You level i failures. It's a good thing one of you FOILed that guy's plans and I don't mean t1g. His plans and the guy who says he knows something so zetta interesting.”a new day dawns, again, after another uneventful night. The conductor looks around lazily at his charges. Theyre getting pretty comfy like this, and hes not thrilled about it.

Murder someone.

Its not like he can do anything about it. I mean, really, town will do as town will do, and although this game doesn’t have a time limit, surely someone wants to win in the end. The conductor shrugs and leaves, leaving people to contemplate what the hell is going on with the world these days.

blood is scrawled on a nearby wall. hell if anyone knows where or who it came from, though.

"I wish my love could kill thee, I am satiated, with seeing thee live, and fain would have thee dead.

And no mouth but some serpent's found thee sweet.

Freedom a man may have, he shall not have peace."

Day three begins now and lasts 72 hours. still nine votes to lynch.

Murder someone.

Posted

So it seems likely that the werewolves can do nothing until we've lynched someone.

Posted

Someone's a fan of Swinburne?

Posted

Ammonsa, who's your partner?

Posted

I am going to bed now...But I don't see why I should tell you this.

Posted

Ammonsa is also my partner.

(play along Chase, it's part of our plan remember)

Posted

I want to see if you'll tell me the truth.

Just fyi, I know the truth.

Do you swear to the tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you God?

also, if you want to lie so no one else knows, that's okay. I just want to know if I can trust you.

Posted

There's honestly nothing I know about my character that I wouldn't willingly tell everybody here. Go ahead.

Posted

I was actually asking Ammonsa.

Though we'll see tonight how things go. I may quiz you tomorrow.

Does anyone have any protective abilities?

Posted

Well, my vote was taken away, you have anything to say about this Saha? Was this the interesting thing you found yesterday?

Posted

Oh right, forgot you asked her something before :B

But yeah, don't waste your action finding out about me, since I've more or less revealed it all already.

Posted

Yeah tbh I'm not suspicious of you to begin with. I'm not really suspicious of Ammonsa either. I want him to trust me.

Posted

I may tell you who my partner is if you tell me who yours is. We both know who eachothers are, but trust is a two way thing and I'm not just telling you who my partner is without an indication of the same trust you expect me to have in you.