The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Um. you know we have to lynch someone to win the game right?

Posted

True, but given the town-to-wolf ratio, if they can't kill until we lynch someone, we stand at an advantage if we don't lynch until we know what's up

which isn't to say I advocate that. T1G is probably a good choice because wheRE IS HE NOwHERE. Also apparently he's significant to the game's plot, so may as well kill him

Also last night Cascade was redirected into Rika

Oh second thought, I don't know if T1G is a good idea, but I don't have anything concrete one way or another

Posted

Rika was voteblocked. So Cascade has a vote-block ability then?

And I guess we could just wait for weeks longer until we find who it is...But to be honest, the wolves could just be exceptionally unlucky. And we'd be losing any advantage we have as soon as they DO start killing.

Posted

And I guess we could just wait for weeks longer until we find who it is...But to be honest, the wolves could just be exceptionally unlucky. And we'd be losing any advantage we have as soon as they DO start killing.

My partner and I both used abilities that were blocked, and the targets were two people other than cascade. So take that for what its worth

Posted

vote count

t1g--necropolis, teto, knuckle, linox, dignix

CB--Ammonsa

9 to lynch

just throwing this out there, you guys want an extension? youve got 24 hours since i have a presentation to do, but ill be checking in and such.

Posted

How can I convince you to change your vote to T1g

Posted

retract

i dunno it just doesnt seem rigth

Posted

My partner and I both used abilities that were blocked, and the targets were two people other than cascade. So take that for what its worth

Was it the walls again?

Posted

The idea that the wolves aren't allowed to kill anybody until somebody is lynched is ludicrous. It goes against the very concept of the game. The town has to lynch people due to the threat of being killed by wolves.

Chase likes this

Posted

yeah, that

Posted

so what do we do?

Posted

We lynch everyone and we have a 100% change of killing all the wolves!

... :3

Posted

Buuuuh Ammonsaaaaaa y u be so lynch happy??? I'm not inactive, i check the thread everyday. i just don't have anything insightful to contribute to the conversation. I already told you i'm town and the guy with the ramen. honestly, with just one night of actions to go through, there's little to discuss. Otherwise you have posts like Saha's above that could mean something but are more than likely trolling exercises that obtain waaay too much hype for what they're acctually worth. As for the extention, i don't see the point. All we'll be doing is the same thing as we are now. I don't support an inactivity lynch, but if it will speed the game up and allow us a chance to gain more knowllege than we have now, then so be it. All we're doing is fumbling around in the dark pointing fingers at the shadows. :<

I've been watching you, Ammonsa.

you claim that i am untrust worthy, yet i have been nothing but honest in my posts. True my actions last night were not of the noble variety, but my ramen is not lethal unlike the wolves. More over, you have been implicating people left and right deverting any attion on you. That AND you haven't uttered so much as a peep about your actions. Not from night 0 or 1. Also you have been squiddingly crypitc when answering questions. What are you hidding Ammonsa.....? =________=

Posted

You would like to know my actions?

I am able to listen to parts of peoples conversations.

I knew that Saha and Chase have been innocent for a while now, as well as the fact that I know now that they have the ability to figure out peoples Team names, as Chase explicitly stated mine, and they targeted Rika, though I'm not sure whether it was successful the night I listened in. Regardless, at some point they must have successfully targeted me or Rika to figure out our name.

We're actually the most open bloody teams in the game.

Regardless, I am lynching T1g, because now you've posted and it generally seems like he could give less of a shit about this game.

Chase likes this

Posted

hm. Well thank you for clearing things up a bit. If what you say is true, then i retract my vote.