The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god i've been gone for so long.

This is going to turn into Music Werewolf isn't it.

I am REALLY sorry guys, but I seriously couldn't get on in the space of time I was gone.

I don't think we should go for an inactivity lynch, mostly because we seriously don't know all that much about the inactives due to their inactivity.

I still suspect T1g but I don't think Lynching him will be the best bet for today.

Posted

oh my god

we need a lynch already, nothing seems to be happening as long as we don't make one

Posted

The best thing we can do with inactive players is lynch them. They hurt town and help wolves, with few exceptions.

Come on, it's day 3 and we got nothing. One inactivity lynch won't kill you. It'll kill him though...

Posted

Its not just an inactivity lynch. If you recall day 1 it was hinted at that T1g had some sort of mysterious trait. I think we'll at least learn something about him if he's lynched

Posted

I doubt that it meant anything meaningful, could be wrong though. Either way this lynch needs to happen already.

Posted

Or he could just be a jester character who wins by being lynched. Inactivity gets you killed, so that wouldn't be a bad way to do it. Wouldn't make a good role in a team game though.

Posted

The team system probably would require two jesters, or none at all. That would be weird and a little broken. At any rate, I think T1G's partner ought to come forward for him. Because there's a bandwagon going, and I'm about to jump on.

Posted

I know something that would rid us of wolves rather quickly.

Everyone, announce your partner. If you don't, you're a wolf. If you do, hey welcome to town.

If everyone does, we know who to lynch next the moment we get a wolf.

Posted

Everyone, announce your partner. If you don't, you're a wolf. If you do, hey welcome to town.

Y'know thats not an awful idea. Surely there would be discrepancies we could use to single out wolves.

Posted

Wouldn't the partner die the day after the lynching anyways?

Posted

It gives us a direction and we don't have one as of right now.

So far, we know two things:

Ammonsa and Rika are a team and they are friendly.

Saha and I are a team and we're friendly.

That, already, gets rid of a lot of would-be wolves. If, for whatever reason, one of us is lying, the other 3 are in serious trouble. It's a great way to keep everyone honest and single out wolves very quickly.

If you are town, you have absolutely nothing to fear by announcing your partner. You have strength in numbers. They can't kill all of us. The wolves are the only ones who need fear this.

So, from this point forward, announce your partner, or I will consider you wolf, regardless. Town, work together on this and we can't lose!

Posted

I will announce my partner after the next night phase. i'd like to have a good 72 hour buffer so we can have time to organize.

Posted

It's interesting to note that T1g is in a three person team. I don't know who the third person is however.

I'm not posting what I heard unless Chimetals says it's ok to post it, but the gist of it is that T1g isn't talking, and that Tappy and ____ targeted myself, Diginix, Chase and Saha.

We've had no ill effects on us. But t1g is inactive and it's really not ok to be THIS inactive that he isn't even speaking to his team. I'm willing to BET that in a three person team one of them can die without the other two dying, or else it'd be ridiculously unbalanced.

Posted

i guess ill vote on t1g again if we dont have anything else. t1g is that1guy right?

also my partner is cascade

that1guy

Posted

As I said, and explained at length, my partner is Knuckle.