votes:

cascade--Aethix, Silver, Knuckle,

Dignix--Ammonsa

Ganny--Teto

Posted

Retract

Posted

End Day

We're not going to get much more out of this day anyway.

Posted

We're never going to get anything out of any day.

End the day

I'm not sure if the way this game has gone is due to inactivity or the partner system >:

Posted

End The Day

I really wanted this game to work. The partners were, in my opinion, a good idea. I wonder why most of the inactivity happened.

Posted

Not sure, but I don't want this game to stop like others did. Mostly the reason I've been holding back with the walls and letting wolves get kills.

Posted

End the day

am I testing Linox tonight?

Posted

end the day I SUPPOSE

I'm sure this game started around that time when I was on that summer break from this site, so I came back and didn't know anything that was happening/didn't do any night actions, so that's why I've been inactive. don't know about everyone else who haven't been paying attention to this game but are online at least once everyday, lol.

Posted

am I testing Linox tonight?

Yeah. Give your results when next day starts.

If it works out how I hope, we can start a system where you and your target are put behind my walls. Best seer combo ever.

*~dIgnIx~* likes this

Posted

I really wanted this game to work. The partners were, in my opinion, a good idea. I wonder why most of the inactivity happened.

i apologize, since thats partly my fault :< when things exploded into werewolf-related drama, my urge to update just crashed. also, waiting for night actions, etc etc.

im gonna have to think on the system and tweak some stuff for any possible future games. probably a bunch of stuff.

Not sure, but I don't want this game to stop like others did.

i wanna finish this too. [insert extreme comparison of just what kinds of outlandish things id do to finish this here]

votes:

cascade--Aethix, Knuckle,

Dignix--Ammonsa

end day--linox, teto, silver, dignix, cascade

seeeeeeeven to lynch.

just discovered the day/night links are half broken. howd that happen? :/

Posted

Alright, let's End the Day. Maybe a good night phase will give the game the little extra push it needs to really get going.

Posted

BAAAAAH! Why you all end day~~~! oiy, you're all more trigger happy then Weird Al. Anyways

Would you mind giving us a rundown of everything you two did over the course of the game, your night actions, and anything you might have found?I ask this only because you'll vanish come next day.

First day I targeted Saha and successfully poisined him with my ramen. As far as i know Necro didn't used his action that night. Next night he targeted Chase while I targeted Teto. We were both wall-blocked that night. The next night we did nothing (due to procrastination). The next night Necro and I targeted Chase and Zaelus, respectively. I was successful while my partner was wall blocked. Next day was Cascade and Ammonsa (again respectively) the results were pretty much the same. I succeeded while he smashed into a wall. The next post recieved indicated that Necro had been killed. (My bad on my previous post. I hadn't realized a night phase had already passed.) as a result i did nothing last night. Not intentionally, just forgot to post. :/

So, unpon review, Necro was never able to ONCE deliver his delicious ramen. He was blocked each and every time until his death.

Posted

End the Day

Posted

cascade--Knuckle,

end day--linox, teto, silver, dignix, cascade, Aethix, Ammonsa

aaaaaaand that makes seven.

no lynch was reached, but the conductor grinned maliciously as the group looked anxiously amongst themselves. it finally took someone doing a headcount to finally realize that Ammonsa had gone missing, vanished into thin air!

Ammonsa was Neku Sakuraba, Wolf.

Night 6 begins now! do your night things!