The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

Chances are they will try to kill you, but that doesn't mean you should stop doing things that can help town(your team) win.

Posted

Can't die if Linox hides you behind his magical barrier, right?

Also, I've been voteblocked. I can think of worse things to be blocked from, though.

Posted

Can't die if Linox hides you behind his magical barrier, right?

Also, I've been voteblocked. I can think of worse things to be blocked from, though.

would is till be able to do my action?

also instead of killing cascade can we kill the people who arnt saying anything instead?

Posted

I've said this before, but if I put you behind the wall you are still able to successfully target anyone else behind the wall with you.

The main problem with an inactivity lynch is that one person from each team is being active. Still think that we should wait until we find out Ammonsa's alignment before lynching Cascade though.

Posted

NOOOOZ! my poor partner..... Well, I'm still alive (for now).... and my action went through with giving Ammosa indigestion And Necropolis ran into a wall before he died last night. (our actions are sent in together so I know what happens to him.)

Posted

Right, I think without any new evidence we go back to lynching Cascade, since we don't have anyone else to lynch...

Posted

I don't want to lynch her, but I guess it's the only lynch that we have anything to go by on.

Cas

Posted

Wait but cascade is my partner and if you lynch her now i only have tonight

and if i only have tonight then how can i prove myself and be useful

i dont want to die

probably dead:

12. Zaelus

11. Ammonsa

4. Ganny

15. CaptinBenny

16. Tappy

17. Knuckle

i can sub pheo in for someone if he/you like(s). also any other subs that show up.

cant we kill people in this list instead?

like knuckle?

Posted

Posted at least once today:

Cascade

Aethix

Linox

Teto

Silver Moon

Dignix

Zaelus

CaptinBenny

Inactive:

Ammonsa

Ganny

Tappy

Knuckle

It takes seven to lynch, so one from the inactive group would have to show up and vote to reach majority. Also assuming that everyone who has posted today, other than Cascade and dignix, actually votes.

Posted

Knuckle's easily contactsble through Skype. He's also my partner.

Ammonsa's going to die at the end of the day anyway. She's also informally left I think.

Posted

Zaelus

Posted

Zealus, why do you want out? Or you just unconcerned with the game?

Posted

Also, I've been voteblocked.

Posted

NOOOOZ! my poor partner..... Well, I'm still alive (for now).... and my action went through with giving Ammosa indigestion And Necropolis ran into a wall before he died last night. (our actions are sent in together so I know what happens to him.)

Would you mind giving us a rundown of everything you two did over the course of the game, your night actions, and anything you might have found?I ask this only because you'll vanish come next day.