The World Ends With Werewolf

513 posts in this topic

Posted

So yeah, no point in lynching Ammonsa today, I guess that means Cascade is the only person left to go on from the wall thing.

Posted

Should we go back and see what Chase said all those pages ago? I have a strange feeling like we should... but I don't know why... ghosts may walk among us.

Posted

I think they die 24 hours after so Ammonsa will die at the end of the day.

Makes sense, guess we'll at the end of the day.

I want to wait on voting for Cascade until Dignix answers my question. Also because it's still possible for Ammonsa to be a wolf.

Posted

Should we go back and see what Chase said all those pages ago? I have a strange feeling like we should... but I don't know why... ghosts may walk among us.

I think we should as well. Maybe it's because Chase is smart and good at this game. Maybe it's because we need to re-read basically everything to make any clear decisions at this point. Maybe it's because my computer won't boot and I'm typing this on a Live CD of Ubuntu.

These are all viable reasons.

Posted

Oh look a squirrel nevermind.

Posted

Don't mention the dead. They may take that as a sign to return. *crosses himself but then remembers he isn't Catholic anymore*

I'm not dead!!!!!

or am i...

*catches up on what has happened*

Posted

i got a message saying i got a new power after rika died so i tried using it on amonsa since she was also gonna die

Who did you target when you got that result?

Also, if you don't mind, what does your action do?

Wait, Ammonsa should be dead right? We lynched Rika yestersay, so Ammonsa should of vanished today. Or am I missing something?

i think its that she dies at the end of the day

well, is only been a couple days, so im p sure well have at least one or two more trickle in. if i see anyone in private convos, ill tell em to get back in here.

to the best of my knowledge, its

basically everyone thats posted:

2. Cascade

5. Aethix

6. Linox

10. Teto

13. Silver Moon

14. Dignix

probably dead:

12. Zaelus

11. Ammonsa

4. Ganny

15. CaptinBenny

16. Tappy

17. Knuckle

i can sub pheo in for someone if he/you like(s). also any other subs that show up.

yeah goldstrike listed ammonsa so that means shes still alive i think

(sorry i for being late. we were visiting relatives)

Posted

I think it might mean Ammonsa's a wolf.

Otherwise it's just some shenanigans.

Posted

can we not kill cascade unless we know shes a wolf or not? I kinda dont want to die...

Posted

i got a message saying i got a new power after rika died so i tried using it on amonsa since she was also gonna die

And you got a result saying Ammonsa is a wolf?

Do you know what your action does? This is kind of important since if Ammonsa turns out to be a wolf, there would be no reason to lynch Cascade.

Posted

it says something about using this reaper creeper game to learn about people

Posted

So it doesn't tell you exactly what it does? Seems like a "find out by using it" type of thing.

Well, use it on me tonight and lets see what happens. By next day Ammonsa should be dead and we'll know if she was a wolf or not. Until then I suggest finding someone other than Cascade to lynch.

Posted

i hope its something that can tell me if the player is a wolf or town or something :)

Posted

That would be known as a seer in werewolf, but there are multiple types of seers.

That is why I want to check if your results are reliable by having you target me tonight.

Posted

what if they kill me? :(