Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Saha, I've no idea what you're talking about...

Edited by Skridovaste (see edit history)

Posted

I can't believe we're only on eight pages and we're only on Day 2.

memories of the days where Day 1 took up 40 pages :') brings a tear to my eye

Posted

... and cascade the killjoy comes in

Cascade likes this

Posted

luv u 2 xoxoxo

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted (edited)

People with nothing no information who had night success

-Cascade- claimed her Night Action was successful but didn't find any wolves.

-Celeb Ithil- claimed his Night Action was successful but has zero information to share

Truth Bros

-Phanta- has shared that LL was jailed on Night One

-LL- has shared that LL was jailed on Night One

I don't know

-Skridovaste- claims to have no idea what Sahaqiel is talking about.
-Sahaqiel- has twice thanked Skridovaste for his kindness, implying that he did something for him

Silent Sallies

-Dr Shrubbery!- hasn't commented on night results.
-Linox- hasn't commented on night results.
-Teto- hasn't commented on night results.
-Bulwharks- hasn't commented on night results.

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)

Posted

Saha, I've no idea what you're talking about...

What did you edit out of your post?

Also where is EDA even? Has he posted at all today?

Posted (edited)

He posted two times total in the whole thread and both of the posts were off-topic.

I edited nothing

Edited by ∟ ∟ (see edit history)

Posted

Yeah I don't like seeing the edited message.

Just double post or leave incorrections in. It's a ruuuuuuleeeeee

Posted

Ah ok, it was just a spelling error.

Posted

I am going to sleep, but I am just going to put this out there:

Something needs to happen. Someone needs to be grilled for information. I don't want us to randomly lynch someone and end Day Two and having only established that I was jailed and that Phanta implied watching powers. That doesn't benefit town. No one is claiming to have been protected or to have witnessed an attack, or anything at all. But like I said, it could just be that the silent people all targeted me while I was jailed.

Like I said, I don't want to randomly lynch someone. But if no one is going to come forward, then we need to start grilling the inactive players. We have a lot of inactives. But some people are criminally inactive to the point where it is hurting town. To be honest I am not totally comfortable with a Linox lynch, I just want him to give us something to work with. I saw him in the thread and he has made under three posts in this entire thread. I still want to see what happens in today's phase, so I could maybe move my vote off of Linox if someone could make a good case for it.

According to my notes on the short Day One, in order of greatest number of posts to least:

LL (9 posts) [3rd to vote for GMP]

Teto (6 posts) [6th to vote for GMP]

Phanta (6 posts) [2nd to vote for GMP]

Cascade (6 posts) [5th to vote for GMP]

Celeb Ithil (2 posts)

DR SHRUBBERY (2 posts)

Skridovaste (2 posts) [4th to vote for GMP]

Bulwharks (1 post)

Linox (1 post) [1st to vote for GMP]

Sahaqiel (0 posts)

In my opinion, my 9 posts to my voting third for GMP seems like an unsuspicious thing. Also, Cascade and Teto had six votes and voted 5th and 6th respectively. Those two players seem to have behaved rationally and not suspiciously. Phanta posted 6 times, too, but also voted 2nd after Linox. That's a little bit more suspicious than the votings of Cascade, Teto and myself in my opinion. But Phanta is also a new player somewhat and probably wanted something to happen. I mean, so did I. I wanted us to get a Day One lynch badly. So I am not too suspicious of Phanta in this regard, but like the possibility is still there. Linox's glaring first vote on GMP and lack of ANY other posts in Day One is really suspicious to me, however. Like I said, after I felt that Teto (who was my Day One suspicion) was town, I immediately shifted my suspicions to Linox.

And in Day Two, the same people are being inactive: DR SHRUBBERY, Celeb Ithil, Bulwharks, Linox, Sahaqiel and Skridovaste. Sahaqiel was another vague suspicion of mine last night due to his zero posts in Day One. Zero. All he has said today was "thank you" to Skridovaste for being so nice. Skridovaste has claimed that he doesn't know what Sahaqiel is talking about.

So I would probably be fine with either of these people being grilled and possibly lynched (depending on how successful their grilling was):

-We have Linox, who only becomes active to start lynch campaigns and then disappears. I, among others, did support the GMP lynch, yeah. But for a player's only post in the day to be the first vote on a player is a cause for suspicion on some level.

-We have Sahaqiel, who posts nothing at all and then comes forward to give us possibly gimmicky misinformation like he does in every game and/or to elicit some kind of response from Skridovaste which may or may not be a legitimate strategy. I can't say if Sahaqiel legitimately learned some information from Skridovaste's reply or not. I don't know if he is poking around at people who he thinks have shown him "kindness" last night, or if he is just being silly. I don't know if Skridovaste is playing dumb, either. But in any case, I think he is worth grilling due to his inactivity, his remark towards Skridovaste and to a lesser extent, his playing style that is notorious for gimmicks and/or playing for himself and not his team.

Posted

Sahaqiel, could you explain what you mean please?

Posted

I actually didn't notice the game was going on for awhile, because I was doing stuff, and came into the thread late when a lynch had already been reached.

I don't think the concept of being an inactive wolf is very appealing to me. I'd rather outwit the town rather than just have them not notice me. So I thanked Skridovaste without being too specific. Maybe it's your interpretation that makes my responses seem gimmicky or seedy, but maybe there is a layer of potential strategy here? Hmm...

In any case, I always provide more information than I appear to be, but maybe more with reasons that only I know until I need to bring them forth. So even if you're that suspicious of me and won't rest until I'm lynched, I have no reason to reveal my plans this early in the game. For the sake of this conversation, just think about what a thanks means. It's gratitude for doing something nice. So if Skridovaste can figure out what that means, then I've no reason to tell you.

And even though I may do gimmicky stuff, it's more for my enjoyment, to spice up the game, and for the team's well being, since that typically comes into play.

Posted

I was inactive due to inability to get on a computer coupled with not knowing what the fuck to say.

Like I said, I gathered literally zero information from last night. Nothing was said on what actually happened to my target after I used my action, therefore I was unable to glean anything from my PM.

I will say this, though: I have no suspicion of Saha whatsoever. He ALWAYS plays either like this, or in some other ridiculous manner. I think this is just him trying to put false suspicion on himself to fit in with the way he normally plays.

And even though I may do gimmicky stuff, it's more for my enjoyment, to spice up the game, and for the team's well being, since that typically comes into play.

This is the longest post I have ever actually made in a werewolf game.

Huh.

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Have we heard anything at all about Teto's night? I'd like to hear about Teto's night.

Posted

Well thanks Silver, lol. But I wouldn't count me out as suspicious yet. ;) Glad you're up to posting more in the thread.

And yeah I don't think we've exhausted all our options. As much as we want to make a solid lynch, it might have to be random, so I'm mixed on how we're going to go about this.