Adventure Time Werewolf

326 posts in this topic

Posted

Teto, how do you feel about having no lynch and ending the day? How do you feel about lynching Sahaqiel? Linox? Me? Who do would you like to see lynched?

The Teto who is in this thread right now.

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

My night action didn't go through, and so I learned nothing

@Cascade/Silver Moon

Sorry I've not been keeping up much I've been really lethargic and you guys are making posts of monstrous sizes.

I can't really come to any conclusion at all because I am just not motivated in the slightest to read through all your discussion. Could you make it more concise? Maybe cut out any unnecessary filler and present it in a way all us lazy people can digest?

Part of convincing everybody else is being able to grab their attention after all, and trimming out the fat so we're not totally put off by the sight of your posts is a good thing to do.

I'm not sure we should go today without a lynch, but again I don't really know what's gone on.

I'm kind of at the point where I can't be bothered lifting my hands off of the keyboard, and just restrain them enough that lying them flat doesn't press any keys.

I'll try to force myself to pay more attention from now but I've got someone over and I feel like crawling into a cold dark place and lying down, so I'm sorry. Don't be all "If you're not motivated to play then don't join!!". I do want to play, I'm just finding it hard to muster the enthusiasm right now.

Posted

Current Vote Tally

Sahaqiel (2): LL, Skridovaste
Linox (1): Cascade
End the Day (1): Celeb Ithil

6 votes needed to reach a lynch.

Day 2 ends in 12 hours at 4:00AM CST/5:00AM EST/9:00AM GMT!

Posted

Then vote to end the day. Linox, how do you feel about lynching no one? and how do you feel about lynching Sahaqiel?
Considering there wasn't a kill last night and we're unsure who should be lynched today, we could end the day without a lynch and consider today and last night a free day/night cycle. I'd support it. As for Saha, he seems to be acting how he normally does. Lynching him now would deprive us of his antics, which could be a good or bad thing.
SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

I guess End the Day

But If i die then puppy the world. :>

Posted

I can't really come to any conclusion at all because I am just not motivated in the slightest to read through all your discussion. Could you make it more concise? Maybe cut out any unnecessary filler and present it in a way all us lazy people can digest?

Part of convincing everybody else is being able to grab their attention after all, and trimming out the fat so we're not totally put off by the sight of your posts is a good thing to do.

Oh no, I understand. I have made some long posts. It is me trying to organize a thought into a single and not use the edit button on my posts. If it helps, I bolded, underlined and indented the major points.

Also, for the record, I do not want to end the day. I am just seeing who is fine with ending it and how willing Celeb Ithil and Linox would be to work with me. Linox is not off the hook because he is avoiding voting for sahaqiel or to end the day and he hasn't suggested an alternative. Vote for someone, Linox.

Posted

What do you mean by "work with" you? Do you have some sort of plan to help us discern the wolves from the town?

Posted

I was trying to see how you felt about ending the day.

Do you have some sort of plan to help us discern the wolves from the town?

Yes it is called lynch suspicious people and don't piss away day phases.

Posted

Very well, End the day

Posted

Linox: the guy who wants to end the day and not vote for Sahaqiel. Just taking a note of it.

Posted

Current Vote Tally

Sahaqiel (2): LL, Skridovaste
Linox (1): Cascade
End the Day (3): Celeb Ithil, Phanta, Linox

6 votes needed to reach a lynch.

Day 2 ends in 11 hours at 4:00AM CST/5:00AM EST/9:00AM GMT!

I'm going to be gone until probably around 9-10pm, so if we end the day before then I wont be able to make a closing post for a while, just thought I'd let you guys know.

Posted

Thanks for clarifying on your night action, Teto. That helps a lot.

Also I'm not sure what to vote for now. I'm still suspicious of Linox as well. Sahaqiel is also a good choice. But at the same time I'm not totally confident in their suspiciousness. I feel like we're not going to get much more information from talking this day phase. So I can understand going along with ending the day. But I don't really want to go into the night phase either without having done SOMETHING. Even lynching someone would give ideas of what to do next, even if they flip town. I'm genuninely conflicted. :/ 

Have we heard ANYTHING from bulwharks this day also?

EDIT: I'm also removing my vote for now

Posted

For honest, I think that casting suspicion on me is grasping at straws. I haven't behaved particularly strangely.

So, I guess end the day.

Posted

From what I understand of the case against Saha, it is pretty desperate, I can agree with that. And I like what Linox said about this being considered something like a free day. I want to end the day as well.**

Saha is silly in literally every game. Best of all when RPing Twilight in MLP wolf.

**append: Have we got the full potential out of the time yet though?

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Can someone poke Bulwharks for us?