Animal Crossing: New Leaf

359 posts in this topic

Posted

There's a limit to how many different patterns you can have made at a time, right? Because I happen to find that to be really annoying and sad. Games like this make me want to endlessly paint the inside of my house's walls and stuff, but I can only do one image per room, or only so many squares to leave on the ground somewhere, and so on and so forth.

Posted

Okay that does it, I need to get this game.

Posted

WHY CANT I HAVE AN ANIMAL CROSSING WHERE I CAN PAINT GIANT MURALS INSIDE MY HOUSE

I'd probably end up picking up a bunch of paintings from Redd and making different rooms in my house classic and modern art galleries lol

Posted

@Pheo, you can save lots of patterns (even more when you unlock QR feature) but can only carry like, 10 at once.

My gates are open, fortune teller is here. You can stay as long as you want but keep in mind i need at least 9 people to show up so dont hog the town please.

Posted

Only ten at once? Can I still have as many patterns as I want displayed?

Posted

Only ten at once? Can I still have as many patterns as I want displayed?

uh, in the shop you can have 10 displayed at once, but also have 10 different ones in your inventory, and then however many the Abel sister saves for you. But I think if you have something displayed like, in your room or wutever, it directly correlates with your inventory patterns. 

You could always have a room dedicated to art, and then have like rotating art collection and invite people over every time it changes. Like, to show off, you know?

Posted

I added people for the FCs I saw. Also, my Dream code is 5800-2140-9630

Posted

Ah sorry I missed your thing until 7 D: Still up for the hunt though, now that I'm online!

Posted

My Treasure Hunt starts in about an hour (8pm EST)

There are 12 items and 3 pit traps this time. 

-Rules-

FIRST COME, FIRST TO PLAY, once my town is full, then tough luck (unless someone leaves). In  the furture I may only let Best Friends in, so make sure you add me to that list when you get the chance.

Cover Up each hole you dig

Please try not to trash my flowers

Please shout out the name of each item you find (minus the pit traps) (this way I can check everything off the list so I know when the game ends)

Be kind to your host (me) and the other players.

I guess that's it. Have fun guys~

Posted

My house looks like the Holodeck from Star Trek

Posted

Eka and Tyrion are here. ONE SPOT LEFT

Posted

I might be able to join you guys in a minute or two if there's still a spot left lol

Posted

if not, still come! I have those lovely items for you, Cascade

WELP! Sorry bought that. my net, or someone else's  mustve puppyed up and kicked you all off. That was a waste of time. Im really sorry bout that.