First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

15. Hasnt happened yet.

Posted

None yet probably not for a long long time. However im 12 and not currently considering a gf or kissing maybe when im older if theres someone really special. Otherwise no not for a long time not till my death and after possibly

Posted

I'm just going to say I had a lot of fun on my vacation...

Posted

I haven't kissed a guy at all yet. One tried to kiss me, I pretty much dodged him and left him.

I've pretty much decided to not kiss until I get married, something a few other girls I know are planning to do.

Posted

I haven't kissed a guy at all yet. One tried to kiss me, I pretty much dodged him and left him.

I've pretty much decided to not kiss until I get married, something a few other girls I know are planning to do.

I despair. I really do.

Posted

And how is wanting to save my first kiss for my wedding day in any way me being a sociopath?

And you despair why, Padraig?

Posted

My first kiss... It was like... I don't remember how many years ago... I was over at a friend's house who was a year older than me, and I kissed him just to annoy him, (I think that's what I said...) and well some how it evolved from there... I'm such a Scorpio...

Posted

suck it. I had mine when I was three.

wait, that means I cant remember it. damn. I find it weird that I dont remember it and everyoen else does. And I dont think they're making it up to mess with me or anything because the girl is actually a cheerleader.

Posted

My first kiss... It was like... I don't remember how many years ago... I was over at a friend's house who was a year older than me, and I kissed him just to annoy him, (I think that's what I said...) and well some how it evolved from there... I'm such a Scorpio...

I thought your first kiss was with... nevermind. I'm not gonna bring that up here.

As for me, just like about 60% of the people on this website, I have not had a first kiss.

Posted

My first kiss was with my previous boyfriend when I was 16. It was just a "normal" kiss. It happened while I was at his house and I was about to leave. At the time I wasn't dating him and we were just friends. He was flirting with me all night and before I left he made the comment "I really would like to kiss you, but you wouldn't want to waste your first one on me." I told him I wouldn't mind and he kissed me.

Posted

Mine was with some ugly chick. I disregard it since it was on my cheek. I think she had to stand on tip toes to reach. Shit she was short.

I was all fuck off bitch.

Posted

my first kiss we messed up like three times and it was funnyI laughed although so did so it was ok wow you know what I just noticed I didn't kiss a guy till I was 13 WOW!!!!

Posted

I was 14 and in love (yeah i know what real love is) It was one of the best moments of my life I will never forget her.

I disregard all up until the one when I 14 as not really a kiss

Posted

I was kissed on the forhead in the 5th grade. I screamed like a little girl.

But lips? No.

Posted

haven't has it yet.

hopefully it will be nice :)