First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

I've never had a first kiss. Frankly, I don't actually care if I ever do have one.

It's not actually the physical kiss that's important... One's first kiss may mean absolutely nothing to them, or eventually turn up that way.

Posted

i'm from norway. that's what we do, puppyah.

What? Underwater or in the snow?

Posted

It's not actually the physical kiss that's important... One's first kiss may mean absolutely nothing to them, or eventually turn up that way.

I know that. I just don't think I'll ever get someone to like me enough. That's all.

Posted

i wouldn't say i've had one.

a first one, no not yet.

not in the near-distant future either it seems.

Posted

Eventually maybe. But I'm just... Not sure if I ever will have a first kiss. Don't. Actually. Care.

Posted

Sometime, I hope, I will have a story to post in here. As for now, however, I am just happy to be going to homecoming. With a date, of course.

Posted

I haz stories!!!

no wait, no I don't, sorry, false alarm :embarrassed:

Posted

Never been asked out before. A bit depressing but... Oh well. This thread just made me notice how empty my life is... Oh well. No worries... yet.

Posted

Never been asked out before. A bit depressing but... Oh well. This thread just made me notice how empty my life is... Oh well. No worries... yet.

If no one is asking you out, try asking out yourself. It's probably harder, but you can get better results than just waiting...

As for homecoming, I'm not sure if I'm going this year with my girlfriend. For some school-based reason's though. I didn't get her pissed at me, so I know it's not that. :P

Posted

That doesn't mean your life is empy... It's worse not being able to be with the person you love.

You just need to wait... Look for love in your normal relationships. I wouldn't recommend going around dating people you hardly know.

Posted

That doesn't mean your life is empy... It's worse not being able to be with the person you love.

You just need to wait... Look for love in your normal relationships. I wouldn't recommend going around dating people you hardly know.

So true. I knew this one girl. I'm just gonna say it, I loved her. But I'll never be able to be with her. That kills.

and like he said, You shouldn't go out with people you barely know. It's better to have 1 date with someone you really like, instead of 100 with strangers.

Posted

The convention is NORMALLY (note not always) that guys out girls out. So in Adam Savage style: "There's your problem!"

Posted

Just a fear of refusal. So don't call me a wuss. Just because I have low self esteem...

Posted

Just a fear of refusal. So don't call me a wuss. Just because I have low self esteem...

You have to get over that, man... Trust me. You might really miss out...

Posted

Oh well. I'll try. I'm not really that bothered though. I do fancy someone... Sort of. But they're a good friend and I don't want to risk that.

I'm not really bothered though.

dero_love_sucks.jpg