First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

So my cousin was sleeping on my couch. His mouth was open and he was snoring. I crawled up to him and forced my tongue to the back of his throat and ran away before he could realize what happened.

your cousin o.O

Posted

My dead cousin.

They were already dead. :fear: :fear:

Posted

Thanks. Your right. It'll happen someday. In the next four years, I don't know know.

Your first kiss might happen sometime during high school, as that's where everyone starts going through puberty and start liking the opposite sex. :D For now, just enjoy your life as it is.

Posted

Your first kiss might happen sometime during high school, as that's where everyone starts going through puberty and start liking the opposite sex. :D For now, just enjoy your life as it is.

THAT'S ALSO WHEN THE MOST STDs ARE TRANSFERRED! D: BE CAREFUL, HOMIE.

Posted

Thanks. Your right. It'll happen someday. In the next four years, I don't know know.

yes it will it is a first kiss not to big of a deal, really. It is just a kiss lol :D

in reality though my first kiss was my teacher :embarrassed: he rescutaed me from drowning.....very bad and gross THOUGH i dont count it because i would rather it not have happened!!!

Posted

for some reason, I read one of the sentances in there as "where everyone starts going through puberty and starts killing the opposite sex"

I think I'm going mildy dyslexic...

Posted

for some reason, I read one of the sentances in there as "where everyone starts going through puberty and starts killing the opposite sex"

I think I'm going mildy dyslexic...

wow i did this too, i had to reread it lol oops

Posted

I've yet to have a "real" first kiss **** :cry: (though when I do I want it to be romantic). :wub:

Posted

Mine was pretty awkward, 'cause we both moved our mouths in the exact same way. Very loud.

Posted (edited)

My cousin died that night.

You're kind of funny.

My first kiss was pretty recent... It was dirty and shameful. But it was lovely...

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

Wait first kiss or first time?

They're both the same for me.

One second I kissed her, the next second we were having wild dirty super-sex, underwater!. 0 foreplay. to put it lightly.

IT WAS GO TIME

Posted

Oh no, just a kiss... but it was dirty and shameful for other reasons...

Posted (edited)

Ok, so just the kiss. It was long and sensual. Then we had boiling hot sticky love makings, underwater!

What? Sex underwater is awesome! But don't ever have sex in the snow, it's not fun.

and you think your frostbite is bad!

Edited by The Count (see edit history)

Posted

Ok, so just the kiss. It was long and sensual. Then we had boiling hot sticky love makings, underwater!

What? Sex underwater is awesome! But don't ever have sex in the snow, it's not fun.

and you think your frostbite is bad!

i'm from norway. that's what we do, puppyah.

Posted

I've never had a first kiss. Frankly, I don't actually care if I ever do have one.