First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

If there's one thing I've learned it's to just go for it if you have the urge. Don't let yourself get yourself down, because you could be screwing yourself over.

Posted

It's like Shcrodinger's cat. You won't know if it will work until you try.

Posted

Oh well. I actually don't care. I've reached the point where I just don't care anymore. I'm not sad about it, not happy about it. That's what 'not caring' is. I have no strong feeling one way or the other.

I like it here. In the middle. If only everybody was here.

Posted

Oh well. I actually don't care. I've reached the point where I just don't care anymore. I'm not sad about it, not happy about it. That's what 'not caring' is. I have no strong feeling one way or the other.

I like it here. In the middle. If only everybody was here.

If everyone was there nothing would ever happen. I think you are confusing not caring with not minding. If you don't care you don't have or want to have an opinion. You can have an opinion but not mind, though.

Posted

Meh.

Posted

Oh geez...my first REALLY FANTASTIC kiss was...2 months ago. XP

I was at my boyfriends house...he stood up (he was about to take me home) and out of the blue, he leaned down and wispered (barly audible) "kisses?'

So i didnt even answer, I streched up and kissed him. Ahhh...lovely. :)

We didnt end up leaving for another half hour. Oops.

But it was ALL soo perfect, the sun was setting and all the pretty orange red light was coming in the window, he was warm...and his breath tasted like...yummy.

Posted

Well, some time has passed so maybe one or two of you that hadn't had your first kiss have gotten lucky in the pass year?

Okay, if you're posting here still than MAYBE not... but I guess I can bump this and we can find out. Also we have some new members that haven't posted here yet.

Posted

Still no, but I'm not particularly bothered. I'm not supposed to date yet, and probably won't unless I meet a truly fantastic girl, which is unlikely. So I'll wait until I'm sixteen to look for a girlfriend.

Posted

Nope, but what do I care. I'm shallow.

Posted

Eh, yeah. But due to nervous hesitation on my part, she decided that we weren't meant to be. Because my hesitation obviously had everything to do with the fact that I wasn't sure about our relationship and nothing to do with the fact that I was shy, mildly awkward, and completely new to that sort of thing.

Not exactly my favorite topic to discuss.

Posted

My first kiss was great, except I was too young to fully enjoy it. It was in 2nd grade, and in my backyard. It was with my neighbor, and she still lives next to me lol. It was fun I guess, but now I like to make first kisses special with each of my girlfriends. Cuz you never know who will be "The One" ;)

Posted

I got kissed last year by a girl. I didn't like it.

I don't feel it counts as my first kiss as I'm gay and I'm waiting for my first kiss with a boy.

Posted

My first kiss was an accident, it was in tended to be a hug.... but the next few were tonguerific!

Posted

I think the first kiss is usually nothing special, and sometimes they are completely random. Several times ive accidently kissed girls cos I was next to them and they turned their heads =P

once you perfect it, it can is lots & lots of fun.

Posted

I bet I hold the record here for the oldest without one :P

wait...that's probabbly not a good thing... :cry:

How old are you?

The first kiss I count was when i was a freshman I was in love everything was bliss. First loves hmmmm

I think the first kiss is usually nothing special, and sometimes they are completely random. Several times ive accidently kissed girls cos I was next to them and they turned their heads =P

once you perfect it, it can is lots & lots of fun.

Yes it can but lets not be a bad influence on the young one here.