First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

Girls actually hit me.....I hate the "Boys can't hit girls" rule. One time they got a chair. And I guess you know what they did to me with that chair..... One time a girl gave me a black eye...I was just walking then she punched me in the eye. I don't think I'm actually GOING to get a GF.

That's one reason that my life sucks. I rather get picked on by boys. Oh, those girls, I just pinch them and they're like all "Noob! You hitted a girl!"

She gave you a black eye?! Oh my gosh.

I'm never going to get a GF either. Instead I set up the girl of my dreams with one of my friends. (now I hate him) Silly me!

Posted

Girls actually hit me.....I hate the "Boys can't hit girls" rule. One time they got a chair. And I guess you know what they did to me with that chair..... One time a girl gave me a black eye...I was just walking then she punched me in the eye. I don't think I'm actually GOING to get a GF.

That's one reason that my life sucks. I rather get picked on by boys. Oh, those girls, I just pinch them and they're like all "Noob! You hitted a girl!"

Wow, those are really immature girls. I personally think the whole "Boys can't hit girls" rule is just stupid. It's like saying girls are inferior. Just wait, i don't think you want a girl who hits you to be your girlfriend. You'll find someone.

Posted

um let me think *quickly thinks of lie*

it was very romantic....................

Posted

I really dislike girls like that... :unsure: though you still shouldn't hit them back, defend yourself. If she's going to punch, catch her fist or grab her arm. Defend yourself without hurting her either.

Posted

Yessssssssssss I Got my first one It was moo-rific! :)

Posted

If she's going to punch, catch her fist or grab her arm. Defend yourself without hurting her either.

EXACTLY!

That's what i do. BUT THEN MY AUNT TACKLES ME AND BEATS MY FACE INTO THE DIRT!!! DX

XD It's fun fighting my aunt.

I HAVE NEVER HIT A GIRL. EXCEPT MY AUNT AND MY SISTER :squint:

My sister when we're going all crazy kung gu, my aunt well....EVERY FRICKIN DAY. 'tis awesome XD

Posted

I really dislike girls like that... :unsure: though you still shouldn't hit them back, defend yourself. If she's going to punch, catch her fist or grab her arm. Defend yourself without hurting her either.

Ya, they corner me and gang up on me, how the heck am I going to block like 6 fists?!? I'm not bhudda and grow like 200 arms and like block back!

(P.S. Bhudda can grow as many heads,eyes,fists or ANYTHING he wants)

Posted

Ya, they corner me and gang up on me, how the heck am I going to block like 6 fists?!? I'm not bhudda and grow like 200 arms and like block back!

That would be a useful ability.

And I'm still sad and lonely! :joy: :joy: :joy: oh BOY!

Posted

Oh, I thought it was only one girl, sorry... :embarrassed:

Wow...um...all I can say is run and cover your face so you wont get black eyes. :huh: I hope they wont go below the belt. :wacko:

Posted

My first kiss was great. very very fun stuff

Posted (edited)

Wow, those are really immature girls. I personally think the whole "Boys can't hit girls" rule is just stupid. It's like saying girls are inferior. Just wait, i don't think you want a girl who hits you to be your girlfriend. You'll find someone.

... I don't follow the "Boys can't hit Girls" Rule... Recently, some kids at school would abuse me (The majority of them were female... 2/3) and whenever I'd toss a hit, They'd always use that.... I find it an excuse to get above you in battle. .-.

My hits were never anything serious though... Cept on those last few days, When I was fed up... I gave them the VULCAN NECK PINCH :D (Vulcan Death Grip)... I didn't care what pain they got. >> They were damaging my drawings, and several discs at the time.

Aside from that, I've never really been kissed... .-.

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

... I don't follow the "Boys can't hit Girls" Rule... Recently, some kids at school would abuse me (The majority of them were female... 2/3) and whenever I'd toss a hit, They'd always use that.... I find it an excuse to get above you in battle. .-.

My hits were never anything serious though... Cept on those last few days, When I was fed up... I gave them the VULCAN NECK PINCH :D (Vulcan Death Grip)... I didn't care what pain they got. >> They were damaging my drawings, and several discs at the time.

Aside from that, I've never really been kissed... .-.

Rofl Vio, I pushed a girl off of me once just really lightly because she was punching the poo out of me(She landed in a pile of chairs >.<), and everyone was like "OMG AHMET, U HITTED A WOMAN. :o" And I just said, "Well what the blind **** do you guys want me to do? Let her knock me the **** out? Can't I defend myself? I mean she has rights, but so do I. Jackasses >:("

Also, my first kiss is gonna be with my lovely girl Anna when we see each other <3.

Posted

That's exactly my point! :o

And I wish you the best of luck with Anna. :3

-_-'' Wow, I've never wished anyone the best of luck with someone. o.o

OH GOD, HELP ME! I'M CHANGING INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON! IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME, SOMEONE HELP ME ALRE--

Posted

That's exactly my point! :o

And I wish you the best of luck with Anna. :3

-_-'' Wow, I've never wished anyone the best of luck with someone. o.o

OH GOD, HELP ME! I'M CHANGING INTO A DIFFERENT PERSON! IT'S TRYING TO KILL ME, SOMEONE HELP ME ALRE--

QUICK, TO THE BATMOBILE :o

Posted

ummm my first kiss wasn't a guy it was a girl and a weird moment.....lets not talk about it