First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

ummm my first kiss wasn't a guy it was a girl and a weird moment.....lets not talk about it

this sounds good :P

Posted

Rofl Vio, I pushed a girl off of me once just really lightly because she was punching the poo out of me(She landed in a pile of chairs >.<), and everyone was like "OMG AHMET, U HITTED A WOMAN. :o" And I just said, "Well what the blind **** do you guys want me to do? Let her knock me the **** out? Can't I defend myself? I mean she has rights, but so do I. Jackasses >:("

good jeeze, when i hit a guy they show no mercy, i get hurt a lot, but i dont mind whatever as long as a start it :D, a guy hitting me for no reason is just stupid. but really i agree with you because lots of Girls think they can;t be hit back, well theres a saying here. A lady is a lady until she hits a man then she is no longer a lady. which is true what the hell are guys supposed to do let it happen, for me if i start throwing punchs i naturally asume you are going to hit back. I advise to hit back seriously dont go all out and nail her as hard as you can but really if they being a B*tch then hit them jeeze.

Posted

My first kiss was weird. I just kissed her then she started having an asthma attack. I thought I killed her. I never knew she had asthma. :mellow:

Posted

I was about to say "still waiting"

but now figurehead has scared me...

Posted

I think I agree... o.o

That's kinda weird.. Gingerlink, when people kiss... Do they REALLY slide their tongue's down eachother's throats?

That's scary. >A< I wonder if someone could breathe through that...?

Posted

to be honest, I wouldn't know, hence the "still waiting" comment.

Although I think throats is a bit far....

Posted (edited)

I wouldn't know either... ._.'' That's why I asked but... At least now I understand the waiting comment...

I agree, slipping your tongue down a throat's creepy... Even for me. -shiver- I hope I'll never have to go THAT far, assuming I ever have a first kiss... -twitch-

Edited by Vio Milanor (see edit history)

Posted

Well, If SOMEONE died from that experience... I guess I don't mind that, it's one less human needed in the world. :3

I still think the throat thing's a bit scary, though. D:

Posted

Being cynical is quite fun! D:

Oh, already dead?

Posted

My first kiss was weird. I just kissed her then she started having an asthma attack. I thought I killed her. I never knew she had asthma. :mellow:

That's awful. :wacko:

I can't imagine how confusing that would be.

Posted

I seriously el oh el'd. I'd be so traumatized if that happened to me.

Posted

I almost did. It was so close. It was this day I went up town I saw her, and we talked, and she almost kissed me, but I fell off my bike. I wasn't hurt after that, but she laughed, and walked away. :cry: That's probably as close as i'm ever going to get.

Posted

to be honest, I wouldn't know, hence the "still waiting" comment.

Although I think throats is a bit far....

lol figurehead's post also scared me. :P Yeah, I think that might be too far as well...

@Vio: No one I know slides their tongue down each other's throat when kissing. Maybe they touch tongues, but that's it... :wub:

@YLA: Don't get down on yourself, just because it's taking a little longer for you to get your first kiss, or a girlfriend doesn't mean you won't ever get one. One day it will happen. :) Even if it's unexpected...like my first kiss AND relationship... :embarrassed:

Posted

That's awful. :wacko:

I can't imagine how confusing that would be.

It was awful. It was like a really great dream, that suddenly turns into a nightmare. One second love, the next an inhaler.

Posted

lol figurehead's post also scared me. :P Yeah, I think that might be too far as well...

@Vio: No one I know slides their tongue down each other's throat when kissing. Maybe they touch tongues, but that's it... :wub:

@YLA: Don't get down on yourself, just because it's taking a little longer for you to get your first kiss, or a girlfriend doesn't mean you won't ever get one. One day it will happen. :) Even if it's unexpected...like my first kiss AND relationship... :embarrassed:

Thanks. Your right. It'll happen someday. In the next four years, I don't know know.