Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

*flies straight at DARK ONE at 10000 miles per hour and slashes with a huge sword made out of magic fyre* [b]RAAAAAAAAARRRGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]DARK! I'll finish VH later...
[/color][/font][center][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]I call on the Powers of Earth, Moon, Sun & Stars[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]I call on the Elements of Earth, Water, Air, & Fire
[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]To the Spirits of ALL that have past & Those yet to come[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font] [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]
To the Gods & Goddesses, Ancient & Young[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]Come, Hear my song. Come see my view
[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font] [font="Book Antiqua"][i][size=3][color="#ffffff"][b][color="#ffff00"]Bless Me Now, as I Bless You[/color][/b][/color][/size][/i][/font]
[/center][left][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*starts glowing**eyes turn a pure white* I...control the elements freely....I am the goddess of....[i]life[/i].
[/color][/font][/left][font="Book Antiqua"][i][size=3][color="#ffffff"][b] [/b][/color][/size][/i][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='85474' date='Nov 10 2007, 10:46 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]DARK! I'll finish VH later...
[/color][/font][center][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]I call on the Powers of Earth, Moon, Sun & Stars[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]I call on the Elements of Earth, Water, Air, & Fire
[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]To the Spirits of ALL that have past & Those yet to come[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font] [font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]
To the Gods & Goddesses, Ancient & Young[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#ffff00"][i][size=3][b]Come, Hear my song. Come see my view
[/b][/size][/i][/color][/font] [font="Book Antiqua"][i][size=3][color="#ffffff"][b][color="#ffff00"]Bless Me Now, as I Bless You[/color][/b][/color][/size][/i][/font]
[/center][left][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*starts glowing**eyes turn a pure white* I...control the elements freely....I am the goddess of....[i]life[/i].
[/color][/font][/left][font="Book Antiqua"][i][size=3][color="#ffffff"][b] [/b][/color][/size][/i][/font][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"]Woah, *joins Saria_Kokiri to watch the show. [/font][/color]

Posted

*Wheels around and clashed head on against Cat Girl.* [b]FOOL!!! I CAN HARNESS ALL THE MAGIC IN THE UNIVERSE!!![/b]

Posted

This is awesome! Let's make it a bit more interesting!

*unsheathes Kokiri Dagger and throws it into battlefield* I'm still too lazy to fight, but whoever gets this can use it on their own will, and seeing as you guys have powers, you can use your powers to change it in any way you like, kinda like a Zanpacto (or however you spell it) from Bleach while using Bankai. :biggrin:

Ack.. outta popcorn, be right back lol ^^

Posted

Darn... no fighting for me... put that doesn't mean i can't 'interfere' a little... *evil laughter*

*starts forging a magical object*

This may take some time....

Posted

ok, so i'll bomp you on the head to prevent you from making this "magical artifact" *[size=1]bomp[/size]*

Posted

[quote name='Arcanelord' post='85481' date='Nov 10 2007, 11:21 PM']*Wheels around and clashed head on against Cat Girl.* [b]FOOL!!! I CAN HARNESS ALL THE MAGIC IN THE UNIVERSE!!![/b][/quote]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*calming, luring voice[i]* I'm a goddess, one of the many. If you know so much about Magic, how was it that you could not sense my presence? You can not harness my magic...I have the power to control when you breathe, when the sun rises, how and when one shall die...But I do not abuse my power. But I will fight if I must...but be warned. I can take any attack you throw at me, and send it back to you with more power than you would believe...[/i]*picks up Saria's dagger* *throws it to dark*[/color][/font]

Posted

This looks good... too bad I haven't been on in awhile or I would have helped someone...

Oh well *Brings snacks and a lawn chair*

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]OK VH IF YOU WANT TO BOMP PEOPLE LETS SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT. *BOMB BOMP BOMP BOMB BOMP BOMP BOMB BOMP BOMP BOMB BOMP BOMP BOMB BOMP BOMP BOMB BOMP BOMP* HOW DO YOU LIKE IT HUH HUH HUH?[/color]

Posted

I don't like it at all. *[size=1]bomp[/size]*

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Good. *throws apples at VH.* How do you like them apples, no pun intended. Oh and who else is on Arcanes side.[/color]

Posted

eat muffins they're like bananas, only different. :unsure:

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh muffins. *Eats all of them* yummy. *Turns in to dark Young Link throws Dark Navi with grate force.*[/color]

Posted

you spelled great wrong.