Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='90100' date='Nov 24 2007, 11:20 AM']Hey guys I just came here looking for my Dagg--*lightning bolts shoot past head* Ack! *ducks in cover, holding camo helmet down* (Yes I still have the camo helmet and war paint on my face, check the Talk topic to see why)

Saria_Kokiri: "Ok, why is it almost every time I walk into the Open Floor, theres some sort of enraged battle going on!? Luckily I'm wearing the right equipment!"
*pause*
Saria_Kokiri: "Eh.. I'm kind of defenseless. I'll fight on both sides every so often if someone will throw me a weapon! Preferably a smaller but powerful one. Large weapons are hard to carry around, and I'm more agile with my Dagger. I think I left it in here, seeing as it isn't in the Talk topic anymore. Wait.. when I through my Dagger in that topic, the only other person in that topic was.. Arcanelord.. He better not have taken it *glare*"

*To pass time 'till I get thrown a weapon, sits down to play OoT Ganon's theme on fairy Ocarina to make battle more interesting*[/quote]
It wasn't me.... :unsure:

Posted

Darks gonna win

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='90097' date='Nov 24 2007, 11:07 AM']Oh yeah!!!!!! well take this "chops off hand with master sword"[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]*CG reataches hand.* Haha.[/color]

Posted

bonsai :mellow:

Posted

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*comes out of goddess form* SARIA! *throws Saria her dagger while diving away from explosion* RICK HAD IT! *rolls away from sword that almost hit* *starts firing arrows rapidly at enemy*[/color][/font]

Posted

*Places Camo hat and casually wipes off War Paint* *Keeps playing Ganon's OoT theme* *gets hit in the head by handle of daggar and falls over momentarily*

Saria_Kokiri: "OW! Hey, wait! My Dagger! :D :D :D *parrys daggar and performs small stab movements*
"Yep, it still in good condition! If I ever find this so called, 'Rick', well he's in for a world of hurt lol.

Now let's see, seeing as CG threw me my weapon back, I see it fit that I fight on her side in this post. Other times it'll be different, because I wont be in this topic often.
*closes eyes in concentration and focuses carefully on daggar, gripping it tightly*
*leaves begin to swirl all over the place and Saria_Kokiri starts to glow a brilliant forest green*
Saria_Kokiri: "[i]Awaken, Kitsu[/i]" *Daggar is enveloped in green flames and slowly transforms into a larger blade, a scimitar, with a gold handle wrapped in forest vines*
Saria_Kokiri: *grins* Well I'm not going to take on Arcanelord, but... *points scimitar at sky* [i]"Spitfire!"[/i]
*Burning green embers protrude from Scimitar in great blobs* *spins the blade around and shoots fire from all directions* [i]"Wound thy enemy, fill thy friends with power!!" [/i]*every shot of flames which hits anyone on Dark's side gets more power, anyone who is opposed gets hit by flames, presumed not dead though.

Saria_Kokiri: *breathing heavily as power is leaving Scimitar and is returning to Dagger* *brushes back hair* "I guess my work here is done until the next time I come back, I will determine whos side I will be on next time. *Places Dagger in hilt and walks away, patting hilt* "[i]Kitsu.."[/i]

Side Note: I like this kinda stuff, I should roleplay more often! :biggrin:

Posted

[quote name='Saria_Kokiri' post='90423' date='Nov 25 2007, 08:24 AM']*Places Camo hat and casually wipes off War Paint* *Keeps playing Ganon's OoT theme* *gets hit in the head by handle of daggar and falls over momentarily*

Saria_Kokiri: "OW! Hey, wait! My Dagger! :D :D :D *parrys daggar and performs small stab movements*
"Yep, it still in good condition! If I ever find this so called, 'Rick', well he's in for a world of hurt lol.

Now let's see, seeing as CG threw me my weapon back, I see it fit that I fight on her side in this post. Other times it'll be different, because I wont be in this topic often.
*closes eyes in concentration and focuses carefully on daggar, gripping it tightly*
*leaves begin to swirl all over the place and Saria_Kokiri starts to glow a brilliant forest green*
Saria_Kokiri: "[i]Awaken, Kitsu[/i]" *Daggar is enveloped in green flames and slowly transforms into a larger blade, a scimitar, with a gold handle wrapped in forest vines*
Saria_Kokiri: *grins* Well I'm not going to take on Dark, but... *points scimitar at sky* [i]"Spitfire!"[/i]
*Burning green embers protrude from Scimitar in great blobs* *spins the blade around and shoots fire from all directions* [i]"Wound thy enemy, fill thy friends with power!!" [/i]*every shot of flames which hits anyone on Arcane's side gets more power, anyone who is opposed gets hit by flames, presumed not dead though.

Saria_Kokiri: *breathing heavily as power is leaving Scimitar and is returning to Dagger* *brushes back hair* "I guess my work here is done until the next time I come back, I will determine whos side I will be on next time. *Places Dagger in hilt and walks away, patting hilt* "[i]Kitsu.."[/i]

Side Note: I like this kinda stuff, I should roleplay more often! :biggrin:[/quote]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"] :embarrassed: I'm on Dark's side...[/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='90469' date='Nov 25 2007, 01:05 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"] :embarrassed: I'm on Dark's side...[/color][/font][/quote]

Oh..whoops. :embarrassed: K I just editted my post.

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'dodges lightning' you like lightning don't you!? :huh: and fire :unsure:
'shoots sith lightning at Arcanelord' HAHA!!!!
'Arcanelord reflects lightning'
mkay....you want to die today huh?
MUHAHAHA!!!!!!!
'calls Giga Bowser'
'Giga Bowser starts juggeling Arcanelord and allys in the air' WOO HOO!!! sit back and enjoy the show!!! :joy: 'grabs popcorn machine from nearest movie thater and watches Giga Bowser play'[/color]

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]Ha got more arrows. *Gets hit by left over lightning.* I'm headless. *Gets hit with fire. Head reattaches* W00t.[/color]

Posted

[font="Georgia"][color="#ffc0cb"]Pass the popcorn please...AHHH!*ducks as Arcanelord flies over her* *stands up and looks back at Arcanelord, who land hard* *THUMP THUMP* *turns around* AHHH! *dives out of way before getting stepped on by Giga Bowser* *Giga Bowser starts juggling Arlord again*[/color][/font]

Posted

Hey can somebody pass the pop corn AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why the hell is giga bowser here!?! I thought he was only in smash bros!?!:fear: :fear: :fear: :fear:

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]im not a bringer of destruction no more :unsure: im a Fallen Angel!!!!! W00T!!!!
'black wings appear out of no where and i fly off'
'dives into Acanelord and sticks Black Blade through his stomach'
ahem...give up yet?
'eyes roll back'
'cracks appear in the ground and flames shoot out of them'
im surrounded by demon fire,you can't get close or you'll burst into flame and demons will take your body away and do........stuff....with it. liiiiike :unsure: ripping random parts off,crushing your nose in with bottles,OH! and of course cutting out your bones and chewing on them :evil: MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
[/color]

Posted

I'm moving this to the public clan forum.

Posted

took long enough.