Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

oh well,
anyone need a body gaurd?
i'm up for hire in a pointless battle :unsure:

Posted

What is it with Dogs and Cats that make them so inclined to hate each other?

Posted

[quote name='That's Mama Luigi' post='86801' date='Nov 16 2007, 09:02 PM']What is it with Dogs and Cats that make them so inclined to hate each other?[/quote]
i dont no but me and cg are now friends but id still like to sparr

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]GOD D*** IT I ran out of arrows. *VH climbs out starts chokeing me.* *Kicks him in well you get the idea* *VH realises me.*[/color]

Posted

Umm... why did this battle even begin? Zzz

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'Arlord dodges lighsaber and knocks it aside with magic'
'draws sword again'
'charges Arlord'
'uses the force to throw Arlord through another building,and another and another and another and another......'
that goes on for quite a while.
'Arlord smashes into the ground in china'[/color]

Posted

I'LL HELP YOU ARCANELORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "charges at dark with marster sword and pegasaus boots"

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='86817' date='Nov 16 2007, 09:21 PM']Umm... why did this battle even begin? Zzz[/quote]
Because dark was bored.

Posted

oh... well i can see that happening easily... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='89175' date='Nov 22 2007, 10:58 AM']I'LL HELP YOU ARCANELORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "charges at dark with marster sword and pegasaus boots"[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]*Runs in front gets hit.* *While yelling in pain* Arcanlord already has two partners one just doesn't bother to show up but it's his loss.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='89583' date='Nov 23 2007, 09:21 AM'][color="#FF0000"]*Runs in front gets hit.* *While yelling in pain* Arcanlord already has two partners one just doesn't bother to show up but it's his loss.[/color][/quote]
Hey more soldiers more chance of winning

Posted

[quote name='the biggest zelda fan ever' post='89587' date='Nov 23 2007, 09:29 AM']Hey more soldiers more chance of winning[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]On the first page Dark said only TWO partners can help. Don't belive me cheak for youshelf.[/color]

Posted

Oh yeah!!!!!! well take this "chops off hand with master sword"

Posted

Dude, he's right. You can watch though. *Shoots super-fast lightning bolts at Dark One.*

Posted

Hey guys I just came here looking for my Dagg--*lightning bolts shoot past head* Ack! *ducks in cover, holding camo helmet down* (Yes I still have the camo helmet and war paint on my face, check the Talk topic to see why)

Saria_Kokiri: "Ok, why is it almost every time I walk into the Open Floor, theres some sort of enraged battle going on!? Luckily I'm wearing the right equipment!"
*pause*
Saria_Kokiri: "Eh.. I'm kind of defenseless. I'll fight on both sides every so often if someone will throw me a weapon! Preferably a smaller but powerful one. Large weapons are hard to carry around, and I'm more agile with my Dagger. I think I left it in here, seeing as it isn't in the Talk topic anymore. Wait.. when I through my Dagger in that topic, the only other person in that topic was.. Arcanelord.. He better not have taken it *glare*"

*To pass time 'till I get thrown a weapon, sits down to play OoT Ganon's theme on fairy Ocarina to make battle more interesting*