Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

enemy to Arcanelord MUHAHAHA!!

133 posts in this topic

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]'crashes through building'
'drops sword and pulls out lightsaber'
'grabs Arlord and starts slamming him into random objects and people with the force'[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Val Hammer' post='85828' date='Nov 12 2007, 09:04 PM']you spelled great wrong.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Fine I still threw you into Dark Navi though who has lighting breath and zaped you.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='85683' date='Nov 12 2007, 12:24 AM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*calming, luring voice[i]* I'm a goddess, one of the many. If you know so much about Magic, how was it that you could not sense my presence? You can not harness my magic...I have the power to control when you breathe, when the sun rises, how and when one shall die...But I do not abuse my power. But I will fight if I must...but be warned. I can take any attack you throw at me, and send it back to you with more power than you would believe...[/i]*picks up Saria's dagger* *throws it to dark*[/color][/font][/quote]

*twitch* uhh, i finished that magic object... *gives to dark cause Cg doesn't need it*

You'll figure it out soon.

Posted

oh! DANG! i missed getting into the fight! i want to pwn cat girl with my katana, wakishi, and tanto, plus my kuni, scrolls, shurikin, bo staff, nunchaku,sais,reverse bladed katana,senbon,three sectioned staff ,9 sectioned chain whip,arm blades,blow gun,battle axe,claymore,longsword,throwing daggers,twin tiger swords,warhamer,mace,flail,iorn reaver(real weapon),scimitar,whip,fire rod,ice rod,boomerang,bow,zanbato,and butterfly swords!

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='86476' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:35 PM']oh! DANG! i missed getting into the fight! i want to pwn cat girl with my katana, wakishi, and tanto, plus my kuni, scrolls, shurikin, bo staff, nunchaku,sais,reverse bladed katana,senbon,three sectioned staff ,9 sectioned chain whip,arm blades,blow gun,battle axe,claymore,longsword,throwing daggers,twin tiger swords,warhamer,mace,flail,iorn reaver(real weapon),scimitar,whip,fire rod,ice rod,boomerang,bow,zanbato,and butterfly swords![/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]If you wanted to kill CG then you would have to fight me. Anyway, *Grabs VH throws him into fire pit shoots him with ice arrows constantly.*[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='86478' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:41 PM'][color="#FF0000"]If you wanted to kill CG then you would have to fight me. Anyway, *Grabs VH throws him into fire pit shoots him with ice arrows constantly.*[/color][/quote]

i just want to fight her cause she has katans

Posted

[quote name='fox boy' post='86488' date='Nov 15 2007, 05:19 PM']i just want to fight her cause she has katans[/quote]

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*while blocking Arlord* [i]I think you'd be a wonderful opponent when I'm not in my goddess form.[/i][/color][/font]

Posted

[quote name='Cat Girl' post='86509' date='Nov 15 2007, 06:01 PM'][font="Book Antiqua"][color="#dda0dd"]*while blocking Arlord* [i]I think you'd be a wonderful opponent when I'm not in my goddess form.[/i][/color][/font][/quote]
you will be a good opponent when im not in my fox sprit form

Posted

Kay, 2 things:

1. I find this topic as much regrettable spam as my locked chat topic.

2: CG and FB are basically the same species. MAKE UP!

Posted

this topic has gotten interesting...
and i mean in the wierd way... oh well... might as well still watch.

Posted

[quote name='That's Mama Luigi' post='86715' date='Nov 16 2007, 05:05 PM']Kay, 2 things:

1. I find this topic as much regrettable spam as my locked chat topic.

2: CG and FB are basically the same species. MAKE UP![/quote]
actuly im more twards the k9 shes more twards the feline

and i just love to spar/duel/fence ect

Posted

he has a point TML,
foxes are related to dogs, while cg is a... cat.
so there more of bitter enemies than friends typically.

do i make any sense at all? :huh:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='86719' date='Nov 16 2007, 05:13 PM']he has a point TML,
foxes are related to dogs, while cg is a... cat.
so there more of bitter enemies than friends typically.

do i make any sense at all? :huh:[/quote]

yes you make sense

Posted

How long has pointless battle been waging on now? Zzz
still so sleepy..........................Zzzzz

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='86727' date='Nov 16 2007, 05:26 PM']How long has pointless battle been waging on now? Zzz
still so sleepy..........................Zzzzz[/quote]
no clue i just found it