User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

just lettin ya know i won't be on much. my laptop died.

Posted

I haven't been on lately because of school and band. Just had our Winter Concert this Friday, and it went great for my first time playing Oboe. :) Next week is the beginning of Winter Break for me, so I might not be on much until then. Just want to catch up on my school work first. :wacko:

Posted

Hi everyone! I'm new. Please be gentle....

Posted

Going on vacation.

I'll be back....

Posted

Hmmmm....Did anyone notice that I was gone for 5 days with no announcement? :unsure:

Anyways! I just wanted to announce that I am back. I have a very good explantaion. I posted it on the Keroro Platoon HQ forums yesterday, though. (I use a laptop, and it was being a tard, so it would not charge. But! My Dad has been studying electronics, so he was able to fix it today)

After 4 days of worrying and hoping, my little brother (who is 6, mind you) finally got out of the hospital. But, he got diagnosed with acute asthma. So, he has a bunch of medicine. Inhalers, liquid, he has to go see the doctor again (I think). And if his lungs/nose get congested again, we have to treat it with either "tap therapy" (you use a blue plunger thing and tap his back with it. It's supposed to loosen the mucus inside so he coughs it up), or nose syringe to get the mucus out of there. And, he hated his IV. Poor little guy..he wouldn't sit still, so he got blood all over his arm. And, my mom was on the verge of tears. This whole experience hurt my family a little, I have come to realize. Even I was affected. And, my Dad had to stay with him the entire 4 days. I kinda felt bad for him icon_sad.gif

But! We opened all the presents today. I got a lot of candy in my stocking. Yay! My Mom also made me something. It was a teddy bear made out of arts & crafts things. It was really nice!

Posted

To be honest, I never even noticed you left five days ago. I thought you were gone for ages. What topics do you even post on? Because I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you recently. :embarrassed:

Posted

I've been gone for quite a while... I hail from ZREO/WZMR and was quite active in the chatroom several months ago. I've had a rough past here, but really want to make up for it ^_^

PS: Please don't PM me song requests... I get enough of those already. Perhaps if you email me, and put forth a nice argument stating why you would like a given song made for whatever reasons, I would consider making it :P

Posted

EBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH welcome back :) glad to see you are back.

Posted (edited)

I'm going to get off this site for 2 months once I get lynched, or killed in werewolf 4, or once werewolf 4 ends.

Edited by Frost Giant (see edit history)

Posted

Me and Pokefan just saw frostgiant's post,

(pokefan is currently over here :P)

I give FrostGiant 2 days before he returns

PF gives him until morning

Posted

Hey I'm new. I like Eragon, Halo and Final Fantasy. I've never been on a forum before, so don't mind my noobiness.

Posted

Hey Murtagh. I'm Bathykolpian. Yeah, I know you know me. You're Kieran. I'm sitting right next to you... Anyway, welcome. I'm sure it was a horrible mistake on my part by introducing you. Seeing as the last guy I introduced was Dr Salvador. :embarrassed: Yeah... Hopefully you wont be a horrible spammer like he was.

Posted

I'm new!

hiya!

Posted

Hey Diagera! I hope you have a good time here. I'm having a great time. I was just voted Most Popular, so I'm pretty chuffed with that. :D

Posted

I'm sorry. I posted here a while back that I would be more active, but I've been gone. :embarrassed: I've been busy with charity work, doing volunteer work for the Rose Parade floats, and some things going on in my personal life. I'll pop in once in a while. :)