User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

Damn, Teto just got owned.

I did? I thought it was YLA who looked ridiculous there as I posted that message in this topic and I said that I was bored...

Wow, I suck at subtlety. I should try a little harder to actually make sense at least. Thanks for unintentionally pointing that out. And thank God you were only saying that though because I thought you were leaving. :o

Posted

I didn't mean to intentionally own you. I was just saying that last time you said you were bored, you just posted a lot and then were being mean to everyone.

Posted (edited)

Dear 'Hyrule.net',

Today my son, Robert, you know him as Teto apparently, fell down the stairs and suffered a brain haemorrhage. I knew what this site was to him and I knew that he had enjoyed his time here. This is coming from his father and I hope you all understand and can handle the fact that he can't be here any longer. I'm sorry but he was pronounced dead at the scene and there was nothing any of us could do. I hope that you can take solace in the fact that his death was quick and his pain; little, as the paramedics had us believe, at least. I hope you can all move on and that you can go about your daily lives knowing this. For the matter of how I came to access this account, he never logged out and had it automatically log in. I felt that I should give a reason for his sudden disappearance as I'm sure that you would be wondering why he would leave unannounced. He loved this site and I hope you can let him be in peace and please forgive him for the mistakes I'm sure he made.

Yours sincerely, 'The guy who hopes you fell for this'.

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I'm back from a few weeks off. Stuff in my life has been rough for a while now, and the current state of the U.S economy hasn't helped. My family had to give up privileges such as cable and internet to pay bills. We slowly got more money, so now we can afford internet...and might I add a faster internet connection? :D

I already see some obvious changes. :) Nice.

Edited by True Gamer (see edit history)

Posted

I'm back from a few weeks off. Stuff in my life has been rough for a while now, and the current state of the U.S economy hasn't helped. My family had to give up privileges such as cable and internet to pay bills. We slowly got more money, so now we can afford internet...and might I add a faster internet connection? :D

I already see some obvious changes. :) Nice.

TRUE GAMER !!! long time no see bud :D

Posted

I have returned from my 4-day vacation in New Mexico.

What did I miss?

Posted

I have returned from my 4-day vacation in New Mexico.

What did I miss?

I thought you were gone. Nothing much.

Posted (edited)

I guess I should say I've returned now. ^_^ Hopefully for longer than I normally stay.

'Looks like a lot has changed here since I've been away for a bit: hopefully for the better. =)

Also, if anyone notices that my username has been changed, it'll be changed to (probably) Eka, once I get around to it. Or more votes, whichever comes first. xD

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Welcome back, Saria. :)

Posted

Returned from Camping trip.

I'm not missed.

I know I'm not.

You don't have to tell me :)

Posted

Hullo.

Some of you know me, I'm Hirohiigo from Zelda Infinite. Thought I'd drop by and look around, and maybe drop a few posts.

Posted

Oh, hello. I've never been to Zelda Infinite actually. I should check it out in fact. Welcome anyway.

Posted

Hey there. I'm a new member here, you can call me Sol.

Posted

Hey Sol.

It's nice that you joined. I like the avatar.

Posted

I don't.

But you seem like a cool guy. I don't base my views of people due to their avatar even though it has huge amounts of influence.