User Announcements - Leaving/Back/New

381 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks, Chef, I drew it myself. And Rain, I'm glad I made a good first impression. Any particular reason you don't like the avatar, though? I'm curious, hahaha.

Posted

It's well drawn and all, but I'm not particularly keen for the "just scanned" look to it.

Posted

Welcome Sol. Your avatar is pretty nice.

Posted

I AM BACK BABY!!! Hey YLA! Did Catgirl change her name or something? and where are all my freinds?!

Posted

Welcome back D_L123. CG did not change her name, and I don't know. Some of the people barely come on. It's good to have you back. I thought you died. JK. Where have you been? Or is that private? I also got a new computer. With spell check.

Posted

I mean based on what it's meant to be from. I think it was meant to be an anime version of himself. I was given that impression from his profile picture at least.

Posted

I AM BACK BABY!!! Hey YLA! Did Catgirl change her name or something? and where are all my freinds?!

Hey TBZFE. I'm still here. CG comes on every now and then. CG never changed her name. So I don't know what blasphemy you speak.

Posted

Welcome back D_L123. CG did not change her name, and I don't know. Some of the people barely come on. It's good to have you back. I thought you died. JK. Where have you been? Or is that private? I also got a new computer. With spell check.

I've Moved and I can't get on to a computer until I go down to my grandparents house.(Which is every other weekend.) And I'll be on alot this summer. So YAY!! And by the way I haven't seen catgirl on so I thought she changed her name.

Posted

Holy Shoot. I remember you Darklink123. It's been along time.

Posted

I'm going to be less active for a while. I need to focus on my upcoming SAT test and a bunch of other tests. Its testing month at our school. =/

Posted

I've Moved and I can't get on to a computer until I go down to my grandparents house.(Which is every other weekend.) And I'll be on alot this summer. So YAY!! And by the way I haven't seen catgirl on so I thought she changed her name.

Well. I guess it could be worse, but Summer will be fun.

I'm going to be less active for a while. I need to focus on my upcoming SAT test and a bunch of other tests. Its testing month at our school. =/

Have fun with that, and good luck.

Posted (edited)

You think that is well-drawn?

Wow, thanks.

And Rain, yeah, I can see why you wouldn't like it. I was actually intending to go over it and color it on my pc, but I'm not too familiar with the program I was using, and some problems came up. I'll polish it up sometime, though.

Edited by Sol (see edit history)

Posted

Jolter is leaving for good. If you want to contact me, email me at [email protected]. I'm leaving because most people on chat are puppying doggiepoo asses. The main ones, Muffin and Tappy

Posted (edited)

I like how I kicked you out of my channel because you don't need to be there and then you go calling me doggiepoo. And no one cares about me. It's my channel not yours if I want I can ban you from it.

You hurt my heart.

Cya.

Edited by Tappy (see edit history)

Posted

is now Padraig!