Mysteries of Sheik-Male or Female???

191 posts in this topic

Posted

She's a guy.

Really. If Zelda has so much power as to bring the Light Arrows from the Sages, will she not have enough power to change her appearance into a male?

That's just my theory.

How do you know it

Posted

Sheik is a labradoodle no doubt!

Posted

From that picture i would say forsure male, but who is to say maybe zelda stopped being lazy and worked out then felt bad later for like times bad stuff happened to link and like used his ocarina of time to go back and save him, or it could be his long lost twin brother or somthing. Many possible theories but definitly looks like a males toned chest there.

Posted

I know how to solve this problem!!!: Click

Posted

From that picture i would say forsure male, but who is to say maybe zelda stopped being lazy and worked out then felt bad later for like times bad stuff happened to link and like used his ocarina of time to go back and save him, or it could be his long lost twin brother or somthing. Many possible theories but definitly looks like a males toned chest there.

Zelda = His??

Posted

It says in-game that sheik is male. Ruto says a young man rescued her. Sure, Zelda is posing as a boy, but everything about the broad shoulders and darker skin point to her using magic to become a boy.

Posted

ACCORDING TO THE F

Posted (edited)

Apparently, the game itself is wrong. That or Ruto is really stupid.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

Apparently, if the game is wrong then I don't want to be right.

Posted

:disagree:

Seriously. If you guys think that Sheik is a girl, you are wrong. If you guys think that Sheik is boy, you are wrong. Sheik is a girl that altered her apperance so that she could look like a boy. So to be honest, I think that Sheik is a mix between both if you know what I mean.

Posted

:disagree:

Seriously. If you guys think that Sheik is a girl, you are wrong. If you guys think that Sheik is boy, you are wrong. Sheik is a girl that altered her apperance so that she could look like a boy. So to be honest, I think that Sheik is a mix between both if you know what I mean.

Read my post before Captain Tarrius, about 4 posts in front of yours.

Posted

:unsure: First of all have you even played Ocarina of Time? if you have then you would now that Sheik reveals herself as Princess Zelda near the end of the game.

Posted

In my opinion Shiek is a guy. Zelda is posing as a guy to hide from Ganondorf. Zelda is just probably using magic to shape her body as a guy's. So Shiek is Zelda's alterego. A.K.A. Shiek is a guy end of story.

Posted

:unsure: First of all have you even played Ocarina of Time? if you have then you would now that Sheik reveals herself as Princess Zelda near the end of the game.

I know who sheik is. I'm not stupid. :angry::unsure:

Posted

I know who sheik is. I'm not stupid. :angry::unsure:

It's supprising how much people take others for idiots. Ocarina of Time is the most played Zelda game I know about besides Twilight Princess. I pretty sure everyone here has played Ocarina of Time.

Oh I change my answer to Shiek being a girl. I looked at a few pics. and theories and I think Shiek is a girl.