Mysteries of Sheik-Male or Female???

191 posts in this topic

Posted

You people are bashing Smash bros games for the totally wrong reasons. Smash bros was developed and overseen by the same people who created zelda games, and the trophies are believed to have factual information on their characters. However, for one reason or another, the creators have done a bad job on trophies in both games, often putting information that is outright contradictory to the games. Therefore, who is to say that anything brawl says is true if they already made so many mistakes?

Posted (edited)

Smash Brothers is not canon to the series, and therefore the Smash Bros team calling Sheik a 'she' does no good.

Now if it was canon, then it would do good. But its not.

And Final Fantasy is completely different from Zelda. Woo, an advanced civilization that uses swords. Big deal. Zelda actually stays true to the time period it's derived from. You didnt see the west saxons riding around in airplanes in your history books, now did you? They didnt have contacts either. And the princess wouldnt even NEED contacts. She uses her magic to alter the color of the eyes and skin.

Yes...it is not a canon, but it is dveloped by the same people who MADE Sheik....so they can say she is a girl or a guy and we cant say anything about it. And no you do not see saxons riding in airships in our text books, but we dont see the princess of england changing from woman to man with magic in them either......

One question i have to ask you though. If Shiek was a guy, how is she so....flexible. I do not know any guy that can do the flexible stunts that she does. If a guy tried the stuff she does, we would.....bust something, not to mention dislocate our hips, rip our tendons and make a fool of ourselves. Now we can argue whether she is a guy or a girl all our lives, and the people who say she is a he will keep on opposing us who say she is a girl. This could go on forever and i think the only way to solve this is to get a confession of her gendre from a Zelda team designer. I say she's a girl...all the people i know says she is a girl. It is just logic i think. Yes, maybe Zelda can use magic to transform into a man, but wouldn't it just be easier to use magic to change your hair colour and your eye colour?

Oh, and knuckles, about the whole can we trust anything the've said because of their mistakes in smash brothers.....Like i said before, there is a phenominal difference beteen a mistake in trophy info, and a mistake in the gendre of one of the biggest fighters in the game. I think that Nintendo wouldnt let it on the shelf with a mistake on the game like that.

Edited by Ralon (see edit history)

Posted

:sheik: = :zelda:

:sheik: =male

:zelda: =male

To remind you, no where in the entire game does it mention the Zelda is female. sure it calls "her" a princess but how do you that "shes" not gay?

Its more fun when you find loopholes through conversations :navi:

Posted

dude u cant be a male princess and even if she was gay shed still be a girl :P

Posted

Ok...seriously....that is even worse than saying that Shiek is a guy! Like do you seriously wonder if Zelda is a girl???? Wow...ok. That is just the creepiest thing i have ever heard.

Posted

Ok ! I am going to settle this!

1) In SSBM and SSBB, Zelda tramsforms into sheik

2) She revealed herself as Zelda when she was a sheik

3) Sheik is a male, but the thing is, he was a she. Zelda is a girl, she used her magic and turned herself into a male sheik

so sheik is Zelda, only in ,ale form, used by Zelda's power.

This maybe confusing but i explain it short Zelda = shiek Zelda = Girl Shiek= male

Sheik is a male, but is Zelda, she changed her gender using magic. ... So everyone is right clearly right.

If you don't understand this plz reply.

Posted

ok people say that Sheik is Zelda in disguise but how do u know is there some sort of Nintendo Mag that i missed where it said

that Sheik was Zelda in disguise cause if so inform me.....

Posted

OMG this is still going on. No one is listening to simple lodgic of Zelda is Sheik! Who cares if she uses magic to change it still makes her female!

Posted

ok people say that Sheik is Zelda in disguise but how do u know is there some sort of Nintendo Mag that i missed where it said

that Sheik was Zelda in disguise cause if so inform me.....

For you, she actually revealed that in OoT

OMG this is still going on. No one is listening to simple lodgic of Zelda is Sheik! Who cares if she uses magic to change it still makes her female!

And you, everyonme is right. let me do a picture explaination, AGAIN

:zelda: = :sheik:

:zelda: = girl

:sheik: = :male:

Sheik IS a male, but Zelda, a female, used it to change her gender! So everyone is is right!

people may say sheik is a male be cause 1) zelda changed her gender 2) male chest

people also may say sheik is a girl because 1) Sheik is actually zelda, which is a female 2) Sheik reveals herself as Zelda

plz stop arguing and reply me if you don't understand!

Posted

Why is it so hard to believe that Sheik is a girl???? The only thing that shows Sheik with pecks is that stupid concept art that is at the beginning of the thread which was probably drawn by some fan who thought that Sheik was a guy. I dont know how this keeps going on.

1)Like people...simple logic. There is none of this Zelda=Sheik=Sheik Girl=Male....that is like saying girl+male looking costume=male....no. Proper logic is Zelda=Girl Zelda=Sheik Sheik=girl. To say otherwise would mean that Sheik was a seperate person. If sheik was a male than that would not be Zelda anymore therefore Sheik could not reveale herself as Zelda.

2) Like i said before. If any of you men have tried doing anything that Sheik does...the male human body can not twist that way no matter what you do.....I dont see Link doing the splits and he is pretty ninja for a guy.

3) Is there any need for Zelda to change her Gendre??? Not really. The only argument i heard was that it would be even harder for Ganondorf to find her if she was male.....Just to clerify... I dont think that Ganondorf went around making people take off their clothes to see if they are a guy or not.....so if you look like a guy....you will probably pass as one.

4) The whole triforce of wisdom being used to change her gendre......The only argument i have heard for that is that Ganon could change between Ganondorf and his pig form. Well people that would be because he has the triforce of POWER! Explain to me how a triforce that gives the holder wisdom would chage your gendre. Like i said before i dont see Link using the triforce of courage to change into a girl. The only form he changed into was his wolf form and if you play through Twilgiht Princess again you notice that they do not say that he was changed into wolf form by the power of the triforce. They say that the Gods did it. Now your going to say that the triforce is the power of the Gods. No it is not. It is just an incling of the power of the gods left in hyrule to keep order and balance....hopefully

Please people....this should not be continuing i dont see how there is logical evidence to show how sheik is a guy. And like i have said before....this is never going to end. the people who believe that she is a he will fight to death to prove it, like people like me who believe she is a girl will fight to the death to prove she is a girl.

Posted

that art is from the game, nintendo guide, and the official OoT pic of sheik.

but if anyone can't admit sheik is girl tham they either had a crush on sheik as a guy or have issue with their maculinity

Posted

I think Sheik is a girl a.) because zelda is a girl <duh...>

b.) if you've played brawl then you would notice that sheik has a realy long braid....how many guys have a braid that long

Posted

I think Sheik is a girl a.) because zelda is a girl <duh...>

b.) if you've played brawl then you would notice that sheik has a realy long braid....how many guys have a braid that long

... My friend. He's a guy, but his hair is so long that if he doesn't do it goes down to his butt. But Shiek is still a girl.

Posted

second

Posted

You people are outta your minds! I explained the whole theory already and you guys bring up more ! Why don't you just say Zelda is gay or something