Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Detective Conan Drama Special 1

Hahahahahaha, Detective Conan is an anime series.

Also, Fooly Cooly... Roflroflrofl.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Fooly Cooly was great. Really short, but great. ^^

It definately ranks among the top 10 most random anime. XD Specifically with Haruko, rofl.

I got back into watching Bleach (the Bount section seemd really slow moving to me) but I'm liking this new Arrancar and Vizard scenario.

Ikakku's bankai = utter pwnage. 0_0 =D

Watching Bleach again makes me think back to when I first heard of Bleach and watched the first 20 or so episodes dubbed on TV. I'm amazed I actually liked the dub back then. I've heard japanese Renji so much I've forgotten what he sounds like in the dub. XD

But I can never forget Johnny Yong Bosch's dub of Ichigo. Mostly because he sounds really similiar in most anime he dubs, save for maybe Trigun and Eureka SeveN (though I only watched half of a Trigun dubbed episode. Hated it and went back to watching the rest of the episodes in japanese.)

Baccano sounds like an interesting anime. I might check it out. ^_^

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

She hits Naota's head with her guitar during a Vespa scooter accident

Is that where you got the picture from or something. It looks like the description sort of.

Posted

Baccano sounds like an interesting anime. I might check it out. ^_^

Oh, really Saria? Awesome!!

Not tying to advertise, but you should. It's AMAZING!

And just in case you want to watch it...

AnimeSeason.com/Baccano

And Teto, no. That is not from that part of the Anime. That is when Haruko has to battle a medical droid ;)

Posted

How many anime's are there? I only heard of like one, and that was Inuyasha. Now we're getting into anime's I can't even say! Well I'm over anime, or I would be more confused than I am now.

Posted (edited)

@ Cindy - O.k, cool.

I've been posting a lot on the Ruined Future RP and it got me into the Laputa mood, due to it's references to the Laputa: Castle in the Sky. It's a brilliant anime film by the legendary Studio Ghibli!

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

How many anime's are there? I only heard of like one, and that was Inuyasha. Now we're getting into anime's I can't even say! Well I'm over anime, or I would be more confused than I am now.

There are SO many animes. There are a BUNCH for each genre o__o

And I like Inuyasha. It is good ^^

Posted

There are SO many animes. There are a BUNCH for each genre o__o

And I like Inuyasha. It is good ^^

:jawdrop: Wow. I've only seen an episode of 3 episodes of Inuyasha, and 2 or 3 minuets of Eureka Seven. I was deeply disturd by it as it had some old dude dancing with a girl that looks like she was 5.

Posted (edited)

Creepy... And I'm the top poster for the day! 43 posts! the second most is 10 or so... My most in a day was 160 or so... that was 40% of the posts for that day! Hooray!

Edit: Sorry! Forgot to talk about anime. Has anyone seen Ranma? That's a pretty good anime I've seen hardly any of. I wish I could see the rest though. It was cool

Posted

I'm sure you've heard of more than one. You've visited this topic quite a bit in the past, and there's A LOT of animes listed in this topic. XD

InuYasha's a pretty good anime. I remember renting the first 9 episodes from the Library, then gave up on trying to find the rest online. They don't show it on YTV anymore, so... ^^; Nowadays YTV doesn't show any great anime stuff (now its like Naruto, Zatchbell, Yu-Gi-Oh and a bit of Bleach. I don't mind the Bleach part of it, but I'm not used to watching the dub anymore.) I think it all really started going downhill when they took InuYasha off. Then they took E7 off after one showing of all 50 episodes (D:<), and then they moved it to Saturday. Didn't something similiar happen to a channel called 'Toonami' or something (some American channel I heard about that recently got cancelled, I 'unno.)

But I do remember something about the, 'Band of Seven' episodes in InuYasha, and I remember liking those episodes a lot. ^^

I bought a Trigun keychain the other day. It's just a keychain of the black cat you see in practically every episode of Trigun lol. ^^

Posted

I'm sure you've heard of more than one. You've visited this topic quite a bit in the past, and there's A LOT of animes listed in this topic. XD

InuYasha's a pretty good anime. I remember renting the first 9 episodes from the Library, then gave up on trying to find the rest online. They don't show it on YTV anymore, so... ^^; Nowadays YTV doesn't show any great anime stuff (now its like Naruto, Zatchbell, Yu-Gi-Oh and a bit of Bleach. I don't mind the Bleach part of it, but I'm not used to watching the dub anymore.) I think it all really started going downhill when they took InuYasha off. Then they took E7 off after one showing of all 50 episodes (D:<), and then they moved it to Saturday. Didn't something similiar happen to a channel called 'Toonami' or something (some American channel I heard about that recently got cancelled, I 'unno.)

But I do remember something about the, 'Band of Seven' episodes in InuYasha, and I remember liking those episodes a lot. ^^

I bought a Trigun keychain the other day. It's just a keychain of the black cat you see in practically every episode of Trigun lol. ^^

Toonami used to show DBZ... I MISS MY CHILDHOOD. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: cry: I used to watch it all the time when I was 5 then they F***ed it up by having the first Tom killed by some purple thing then they had another dude. I can't believe they got rid of it. I can't believe all they show is Yougioh, and all those other dumb shows that are rip offs of pokemon, and Naruto, and I never heard of the last two, but I want toonami back. I want my childhood back. I want to go back to the better times when they showed shows I like, and replace them with shows that I can't understand. :( I...I...I... *sigh.*

Posted (edited)

I'll list all the ones I know. Beware. Some of them might not even be anime. I'm not sure yet.

Pokemon

Dragonball

Death Note

Baccano!

Fooly Cooly

All the Studio Ghibli films

I tried to do this without looking at the above posts.

Posted (edited)

Toonami used to show DBZ... I MISS MY CHILDHOOD. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: cry: I used to watch it all the time when I was 5 then they F***ed it up by having the first Tom killed by some purple thing then they had another dude. I can't believe they got rid of it. I can't believe all they show is Yougioh, and all those other dumb shows that are rip offs of pokemon, and Naruto, and I never heard of the last two, but I want toonami back. I want my childhood back. I want to go back to the better times when they showed shows I like, and replace them with shows that I can't understand. :( I...I...I... *sigh.*

I know how you feel. I miss it when YTV also showed DBZ. ;_;

Ugh, I just found out another horrible ripoff show they now broadcast on YTV during the weekdays. Ever hard of 'Dinosaur King'? (Neither did I, until the other day.) Its a horrible combination and ripoff of Pokemon, Digimon, and Yu-Gi-Oh. The dinosaurs in it are 3-D, so they don't match the animation at all. The animation is basically Bakugan, but with 3-d dinosaurs (0_0) And to top it off, the most recent Pokemon voice actors/actresses (I think) dubbed it.

So the main character sounds like Ash, and the main villains sound like Team Rocket. :cry:

Oh, the horror! How I miss the good ol' dubs, like Digimon and DBZ (both dubs for DBZ. I miss the Ocean dub more because I grew up watching that original first dub, the Canadian one. But Funimation's dub is excellent too.)

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Yu-Gi-Oh is terrible. The games were alright though. I only played one for the GBA, and it was really good... At the time...

Posted

http://www.crunchyroll.com/library/IndexAnime

Mind you that list isn't exhaustive. It's only the anime in the Crunchyroll database.