Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

I love it, but I love D a little more now (THE MOVIE NOT D HIMSE... okay maybe a litte)

Posted

I remember Freeza and Cell. I think I stopped watching around the point where buu came into the picture though. I think I may have watched a bit of it but I'm not entirely sure.

Posted

Yup. I remember being so confused with Frieza's gender as a kid. Frieza looks and sounds like a girl, but they call her a guy. I decided to watch a clip with Frieza in it in japanese, and japanese Frieza sounds actually not too far off from the enligh. Except japanese Frieza is a tad bit manlier lol.

I remember really hating Buu. Probably because there was this one episode (I'm a little fuzzy on it, but I'll try to remember) where Vegeta somehow created this giant explosion to kill Buu, but ended up killing himself and Buu STILL WASN'T DEAD! >_<

I don't remember much of Cell, other than the fact that he was green and had a billion different forms. :embarrassed:

Anime Club today was fun. :D

Event of the evening: Glomping contest.

OH.

MY.

GOSH. =D

Lol it was so fun! I didn't glomp anyone, but I got glomped for the first time by one of our club members. I had one of my friends behind me to help me hold my balance a bit lol (I'm never good at balancing when something is coming full-throttle at me rofl.)

But 'twas very fun. You all should try it one day. :D

I guess you could call this practise for the club going to Anime North later on. XD

Lol all we had to say was, 'Cookie' and one of the group members when glomp-crazy. XD He was really cool, though. =)

I know what you mean. I thought Freza was a girl. Then I learned yesterday he was a dude.

Posted

He was?! Oh my God. My gender confusion wont stop. Freeza, Sirjoshizzle, Zuzu, etc. The list goes on. And it will never stop.

Posted

He was?! Oh my God. My gender confusion wont stop. Freeza, Sirjoshizzle, Zuzu, etc. The list goes on. And it will never stop.

I know I was shocked.

Posted

Anything else I should know about? Are you a girl? Do I have a son?

Nevermind. Ever seen Ranma? Good show. I've only seen about half of the first episode but still, it's a good show.

Posted (edited)

I'm watching episode 35 of Eureka SeveN on DVD, wooh! ^_^ Been meaning to get my hands on Volume 6, so I'm happy I finally got it. ^^ *listens to Tiger Track* (song playing in the episode* Ah, techno ftw. :3

I really need to get back into watching Code Geass R2 as well.

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

Geass R2.

What's that?

Posted

Geass R2.

What's that?

*fixed lowercase c in 'code' in previous post* Code Geass is a really awesome anime.

Code Geass R2 is just season 2 of Code Geass.

Posted

Did anyone else watch the epic ending of Code Geass R2 or is Yummymii the onnnnlllyyyy person here who got to experience all its epicness?

Posted

Hello Ari. Or should I say: Blue Mango.

DON'T YOU LIE. IT'S TRUE.

AND IF YOU SAY OTHERWISE THEN:

orig_stfu_n00b.jpg

Posted

Yummymii has no idea what you're talking about and thinks that you are being slightly rude by making false accusations that Yummymii most certainly does not deserve.

Yummymii is not trying to start a fight, and Yummymii doesn't really want to "STFU!!!1111!!!111111"

With that being said, Yummymii thinks that Yummymii needs to say something on topic so...

Yummymii is watching Rumic World OVA dvd's that Yummymii borrowed from Yummymii's frirend. They're good.

Posted (edited)

Why, may I ask, are you speaking in third person?

Domo-kun is great. Anime is great. Plus, it's now available on iTunes! I'm planning to download some anime to my phone, it doesn't have to be from iTunes. Any suggestions?

I already have FLCL and Buso Renkin. I also have Howl's moving castle, Spirited Away, and Princess Mononoke.

Edited by shadowknight (see edit history)

Posted

Because Yummymii wishes to sound cool and different and amazing.

Yummymii's favorite anime at the moment is Code Geass. Yummymii put it on Yummymii's ipod. Yummymii's favorite anime movie is 5 Centimeter's per Second.

Posted

STFU TINGLE. GO GO AFTER LINK.