Anime

1941 posts in this topic

Posted

Lol same thing happened to me. I recently got back into DBZ. =) I blame the YT video series of DBZ Abridged for bringing it back for me lol.

You can just say that you at least like it here. I mean, you don't have to go crazy talking about it nonstop or anything, it's not like it's a crime or anything.

There aren't any DBZ fans at our anime club, but oh well. At least there are Bleach fans.

And Fruits Basket manga fans (there's this other girl who's favorite character is also Kyo, so we tend to talk to each other about it A LOT. XD)

Well if you think enough people will join, then start it up. That's what my friends and I did, and it turned out better than we expected. =]

Yeah, but... They don't show it anymore. :( They haven't showed it since 2003 maybe. I don't know how I can like something they don't show anymore. :(

Posted

Yeah, but... They don't show it anymore. :( They haven't showed it since 2003 maybe. I don't know how I can like something they don't show anymore. :(

Well then I suggest checking this out:

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?show...t=0#entry155144

It's a VERY funny video series. ^_^

Well, you can always just look up clips online, or watch music videos or something. That's what I do, anyways. :embarrassed:

Posted

WHOOSH! Topic change!

So I saw the second trailer for The Lucky Star OVA. I liked it. All I hope is that they have that one girl from the PS2 game that was never in the anime in it. But if they do...I just hope they don't delay it.

Posted (edited)

WHOOSH! Topic change!

So I saw the second trailer for The Lucky Star OVA. I liked it. All I hope is that they have that one girl from the PS2 game that was never in the anime in it. But if they do...I just hope they don't delay it.

Ah yes, the Lucky Star OVA. I MUST INFORM MY FRIEND WHO IS ALSO A MEGA LUCKY STAR FAN! Thanks for the reminder, TML. ^^

I really need to finish watching Lucky Star at one point. :embarrassed: I started watching it nonstop, then stopped at the halfway point because I got sucked into Code Geass.

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

D rules!

Posted (edited)

... D..? :unsure:

You mean Dragonball? Or something else..? WuT!?

@Saha: ... What? I never said anything about InuYasha being a cat... HOW CAN YOU WATCH UP TO EPISODE 50, AND NOT KNOW HE'S A DOG?

Edited by The Joker (see edit history)

Posted

Vampire Hunter D, the dhampir

Posted

You know the Anime movie Laputa: Castle in the Sky?

Well.

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess contains several elements inspired by Laputa, including a puzzle featuring two ancient robots covered in foliage, as well as a dungeon featuring a sky castle.

Posted

... D..? :unsure:

You mean Dragonball? Or something else..? WuT!?

@Saha: ... What? I never said anything about InuYasha being a cat... HOW CAN YOU WATCH UP TO EPISODE 50, AND NOT KNOW HE'S A DOG?

He's a cat. Some anime site told me. So yeah.

Posted

Hey YLA. Want to give me your soul?

What you talking about now? Dragonball? I remember it. Pretty rubbish when I think of it. I can't remember when I stopped watching cartoons other than South park, simpsons etc.

I still watch my anime films though. the Cat returns is my favorite though. And you saying cat just reminded me of it. ^-^

Posted

Hey YLA. Want to give me your soul?

What you talking about now? Dragonball? I remember it. Pretty rubbish when I think of it. I can't remember when I stopped watching cartoons other than South park, simpsons etc.

I still watch my anime films though. the Cat returns is my favorite though. And you saying cat just reminded me of it. ^-^

Can't. Reason in talk.

I loved Dragonball,and Dragon Ball Z. I wish it wasn't anime.

Posted

I no longer care about your master. Your soul shall be mine!

It was good though. I used to love it. I don't remember it though.

Posted

I no longer care about your master. Your soul shall be mine!

It was good though. I used to love it. I don't remember it though.

The main enimies were Freeza, Cell, and Buu.

Posted (edited)

The main enimies were Freeza, Cell, and Buu.

Yup. I remember being so confused with Frieza's gender as a kid. Frieza looks and sounds like a girl, but they call her a guy. I decided to watch a clip with Frieza in it in japanese, and japanese Frieza sounds actually not too far off from the enlish. Except japanese Frieza is a tad bit manlier lol.

I remember really hating Buu. Probably because there was this one episode (I'm a little fuzzy on it, but I'll try to remember) where Vegeta somehow created this giant explosion to kill Buu, but ended up killing himself and Buu STILL WASN'T DEAD! >_<

I don't remember much of Cell, other than the fact that he was green and had a billion different forms. :embarrassed:

Anime Club today was fun. :D

Event of the evening: Glomping contest.

OH.

MY.

GOSH. =D

Lol it was so fun! I didn't glomp anyone, but I got glomped for the first time by one of our club members. I had one of my friends behind me to help me hold my balance a bit lol (I'm never good at balancing when something is coming full-throttle at me rofl.)

But 'twas very fun. You all should try it one day. :D

I guess you could call this practise for the club going to Anime North later on. XD

Lol all we had to say was, 'Cookie' and one of the group members when glomp-crazy. XD He was really cool, though. =)

Edited by Saria_Kokiri (see edit history)

Posted

He's a cat. Some anime site told me. So yeah.

It's not healthy to believe everything you hear on the net... :mellow:

I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! :o

Baron is amazing, and Muta is hilarious.(At least I think that's how you spell their names... Im not good with spelling Anime names XD)